What do you think of women with tattoos?

MalcolmB

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

For me they are ruined once they get tattoos, a sign of a sex worker. If i meet one without i encourage them not to get any but often a tattoo artist boyfriend will try to stamp them all over.

But, on a positive note I've seen many more girls without lately so maybe the trend is on the decline here

Don't you sleep with SWs?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

For a one night stand they are ok, but I wouldn’t want my girlfriend to have any. Looks a bit slutty in my opinion.

Different folks, different strokes but I'd rather have a girlfriend with a liking for tats than a girlfriend who worked for years in a "massage" parlour, as an example.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Celsius said:

WOW, disgusting.

They got the first shot while you get sloppy seconds.

Such a turn on when you read my love Baraht Patel right above her vagina.

You do realize that women without tattoos also have sex, meaning the ones you've been with, and that you are "sloppy seconds"? Not going into the fact that in Thailand you're marked as a sex worker if you have them.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

If they are subtle and 'womanly' quite like them, otherwise no way....tacky tacky.

One of my kids has a leafy type affair along the length of one foot that looks quite pretty.

All of my kids have tattoos, besides the 7 year old, but when we move to the US, I'm sure she'll follow suit like her siblings, and my dad.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

All of my kids have tattoos, besides the 7 year old, but when we move to the US, I'm sure she'll follow suit like her siblings, and my dad.

Each to his own I guess.

Of the 50 plus family members that come to mind, only my youngest has a tattoo......not even my rough, bar girl wife has one...555

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

Looks a bit slutty in my opinion.

Same notion here. I’d suppose people generally put a trampstamp on their bodies because of insecurity, having the need to draw attention to themselves to acquire a higher ranking in a certain whatever social sphere.

Edited by novacova
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

I like them.  Just had a great massage from a girl with several tats in nice places.  Seems a little dirty to me, which is a good thing I think.

I especially like when they have some dudes name an old BF tattooed above their privates.  Bulls eye, too bad for you dude.

Really? How old are you? 

You don´t think it´s her that made a mistake, having his name left?

But, on the other hand, dude! When you bullseye, you will always know who was there before you 

Edited by Gottfrid

36 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

I think the old ideology that Thai female with tattoo equals sex worker is a bit outdated. I would say that most if not all of the 20 - 40 year old women that that live in my village have tattoos. Non of which are bar girls. They are all university educated, happily married mums who do real jobs.

Is this an isaan village? you know, the one where all the sex workers of Pattaya and Bangkok come from

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

If you can get your phone number tattooed on them for when they get lost someone can call you to collect it makes sense I guess. I also got my 2nd wife to tattoo my tax file number on her arm so I'd remember it each year on June 30th

If I had to tattoo my number on them incase they got lost I'd give them the wrong number. And bloody good riddance!😉

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mekmong MICK said:

If you can get your phone number tattooed on them for when they get lost someone can call you to collect it makes sense I guess. I also got my 2nd wife to tattoo my tax file number on her arm so I'd remember it each year on June 30th

I do not know if you realize it but you are a real man!

A winner!

Twenty one years old,sold a very successful business and was married twice already!

Add a Rolex and a new girlfriend ,you are sooo amazing but there is just one thing,no one here believes you.

You are just another troll.

Sorry forgot to mention the Raptor,the truck to get to compensate your small willy.

Edited by jvs
forgot about the truck!
  • Like 2