What sort of ATM are you?

6 minutes ago, susanlea said:

If he is happy money well spent. The sole purpose of spending money is to get value.

It’s a variable and solely depends on an individual’s values 

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, susanlea said:

If similar money i dont see the difference

for a start it's not the same woman so they can't press my buttons and money comes out. I spend money in 7 Eleven also, maybe I'm an ATM for them in your book?

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

for a start it's not the same woman so they can't press my buttons and money comes out. I spend money in 7 Eleven also, maybe I'm an ATM for them in your book?

If you pay money to women its still the same

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, susanlea said:

If he is happy money well spent. The sole purpose of spending money is to get value.

the point is most guys pretend they aren't ATMs, better if they admit it to themselves, so far on this thread only 1 or 2 have admitted it

• Agree 1

the point is most guys pretend they aren't ATMs, better if they admit it to themselves, so far on this thread only 1 or 2 have admitted it

You pretend also despite paying money :cheesy:

you're getting confused with the term, see my post further up when i explain it to you

I disagree. If you pay then you are an atm. Unless you pick up freebies. 

• Thanks 1

I freely admit to being an ATM. I joke about it with my GF. She gives back in many ways.

Not that it is very likely we would split, but the cost of parting here is very much less than my experiences in Australia.

I guess I am an ATM in control of withdrawals, who doesn't get his knickers in a twist about it.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I disagree. If you pay then you are an atm. Unless you pick up freebies. 

Nah you got that wrong, if you buy something from 7 Eleven you're an ATM based on your logic 

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nah you got that wrong, if you buy something from 7 Eleven you're an ATM based on your logic 

You pay women = atm. You don't pick them up for free. You are living in denial.

35 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You pay women = atm. You don't pick them up for free. You are living in denial.

once you get in your 40s not easy picking them up for free, in Thailand you could but no point unless looking for a relationship, don't forget guys often pay girls so they leave

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

once you get in your 40s not easy picking them up for free, in Thailand you could but no point unless looking for a relationship, don't forget guys often pay girls so they leave

Stds etc. Eating alone.

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah yours is different, you are describing it as many ATMs would do

What is your motivation to repeat all over again and again, year after year? Make Comments based solely on your experiences and your environment? 

Must be some underlying serious agenda, or mental issue. 

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

What is your motivation to repeat all over again and again, year after year? Make Comments based solely on your experiences and your environment? 

Must be some underlying serious agenda, or mental issue. 

You're obviously sensitive about it for some reason

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

the term ATM refers to a woman usually, able to withdraw money repeatedly on demand, which many wives and girlfriends do, not the same

Not on demand, she got control of everything I transfer. She never need to ask, or demand, we are married, but Im in control of my overseas activa 

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're obviously sensitive about it for some reason

Now the mirror effect?

If I was sensitive, I wouldn't trigger you with my first post, which was intentional, and it works every time 😄

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Now the mirror effect?

If I was sensitive, I wouldn't trigger you with my first post, which was intentional, and it works every time 😄

He loves labels.

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Happens with Thais mostly doesnt it?

have no idea and frankly who give a f*** if it's a Thai or farang?  The point is, its wrong and a messed up thing to do.  But we are straying off topic so I digress.

2 minutes ago, TimBKK said:

have no idea and frankly who give a f*** if it's a Thai or farang?  The point is, its wrong and a messed up thing to do.  But we are straying off topic so I digress.

You said it happens a lot.

• Sad 1