Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

On 7/14/2024 at 4:53 PM, Jingthing said:

No not false.

Real bullets.

Almost killed Trump and killed at least one audience member.

Trump isn't brave enough to go for such a dangerous stunt.

Anyone who thinks that the Secret Service would collude with Trump to fake an assassination attempt is as crazy as he is. This was a mentally ill young man who had access to his father's semi-automatic rifle. Nuts and guns do not mix.

Edited by Felton Jarvis

31 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Anyone who thinks that the Secret Service would collude with Trump to fake an assassination attempt is as crazy as he is. This was a mentally ill young man who had access to his father's semi-automatic rifle. Nuts and guns do not mix.

Agreed but I still think the inspired by Alex Jones theory is still in play. I assume the feds are gathering all clues but he was rather a cipher and there may be none.

On 7/17/2024 at 12:07 PM, connda said:

Source your allegation or else it is nothing but hearsay.

In the meanwhile in peaceful Democratic Blue City of Chicago, 109 people were shot and 19 people killed over the July 4th weekend.
👇This is how it's done 👇
Source:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chicago-reels-bloody-july-4-weekend-109-people-shot-19-fatally-rcna160825

Funny I lived in Chicago for years and never witnessed even one crime.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Agreed but I still think the inspired by Alex Jones theory is still in play. I assume the feds are gathering all clues but he was rather a cipher and there may be none.

We may never fully know exactly how/what happened. Though we’ll most certainly get a story with ensuing conspiracies for years to come.

7 minutes ago, novacova said:

We may never fully know exactly how/what happened. Though we’ll most certainly get a story with ensuing conspiracies for years to come.

Hard to say. They might be finding something on his devices. If you find a connection to Alex Jones, that might mean a lot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Hard to say. They might be finding something on his devices. If you find a connection to Alex Jones, that might mean a lot.

Or Alex Soros for that matter. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

No nothing about Soros. The shooter was a right winger.

Right, that donated to leftist progressives. What right wing individual would do such thing?

On 7/17/2024 at 7:49 PM, impulse said:

Love the shirt!  This is a screenshot of a Fox breakfast event at a restaurant near the RNC.

TrumpShirt2.jpg.edaed471e58e5cfdcce802fa895cc700.jpg

That was quick...

Now that Biden's got COVID, our leftist ladies will agree that recovering from COVD is the same as surviving an assassination attempt.

MSNBC host Joy Reid suggested during a Wednesday broadcast that President Joe Biden surviving another bout of COVID would telegraph just as much strength as former President Donald Trump raising his fist, telling his supporters to “fight” just seconds after he had been shot. . . . Reid appeared to lament the fact that Trump had gotten an iconic photo out of the assassination attempt.

--https://www.dailywire.com/news/msnbc-host-biden-surviving-covid-is-just-as-bada-as-trump-surviving-assassination-attempt

One of the counter-images proposed for T-shirts at the DNC convention:

image.png.ade30a35b28e650be005d91ae77e422e.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Now that Biden's got COVID, our leftist ladies will agree that recovering from COVD is the same as surviving an assassination attempt.

MSNBC host Joy Reid suggested during a Wednesday broadcast that President Joe Biden surviving another bout of COVID would telegraph just as much strength as former President Donald Trump raising his fist, telling his supporters to “fight” just seconds after he had been shot. . . . Reid appeared to lament the fact that Trump had gotten an iconic photo out of the assassination attempt.

--https://www.dailywire.com/news/msnbc-host-biden-surviving-covid-is-just-as-bada-as-trump-surviving-assassination-attempt

One of the counter-images proposed for T-shirts at the DNC convention:

I'd even order a couple if they had one with Biden sniffing her hair. 

That would be priceless.  And probably worth big bucks on EBay in 20 or 30 years.

Edited by impulse
  • Haha 1

On 7/18/2024 at 7:29 PM, Jingthing said:

Trump will ride this event into another term or possibly two. God help us. Massive damage ahead for the USA.

1 hour ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Trump will ride this event into another term or possibly two. God help us. Massive damage ahead for the USA.

Sorry but you non US citizens butting into US affairs have worn out your welcome here. Your European countries are over run with non assimilating peoples. Best concern yourself with your problems. Because you have got them.

• Sad 2

56 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Sorry but you non US citizens butting into US affairs have worn out your welcome here. Your European countries are over run with non assimilating peoples. Best concern yourself with your problems. Because you have got them.

What a joke! Yanks have their noses stuck in other peoples business around the globe. Pot calls kettle black

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2024 at 10:36 AM, morrobay said:

I grew up in the USA and only left when I retired in 2015. What possibly made you think that I was not American??