Left-Wing Social Media Users Face Backlash for Tasteless Reactions to Trump Shooting

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

thats right Luke's let them dark side consume you. Do you know how scary yiu sound to normal oeople? You are what this thread is about.

I agree with your statement above with the following changes... "That's right, MAGA's let the Dark Side consume them. Do you know how scary you sound to scary people? They are what this thread is about."

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

what violent rhetoric, have you got quotes of this?

He'll probably reference Charlottsville, without a clue as to what was actually said.  Even Biden resurrected this one in the debate, and even he probably doesn't know that the left wing MSM have debunked themselves over the lies they promulgated.  They tend to live in a bubble of cognitive dissonance and doublethink.

They have my sympathy.:coffee1:

• Like 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

thats right Luke's let them dark side consume you. Do you know how scary yiu sound to normal oeople? You are what this thread is about.

One would have to be a crying dick to find me scary. I merely wrote what millions were thinking but wrote 'woke' instead. Violence never solves anything in life but sometimes when a disruptive player leaves the game it becomes enjoyable again. Assassination is dangerous because it sets precedents for the whole spectrum and doesn't change anything, but who doesn't enjoy a film where the villein gets his just punishment. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

One would have to be a crying dick to find me scary. I merely wrote what millions were thinking but wrote 'woke' instead. Violence never solves anything in life but sometimes when a disruptive player leaves the game it becomes enjoyable again. Assassination is dangerous because it sets precedents for the whole spectrum and doesn't change anything, but who doesn't enjoy a film where the villein gets his just punishment. 

Well, okay then. Ain't nuttin scary about  you.

Edited by Cryingdick

If I were Usofan I wouldn't vote for Trump if you paid me. But I couldn't help admiring his reaction - waving the fist and yelling. He displayed (for once) admirable strength (as opposed to his usual kind).

And probably won the upcoming election in a matter of seconds.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No he wasn't. 

That was about his dangerous political agenda of retribution. 

The man is really a monster. He intends to kill American democracy.

But killing him isn't the answer.

Beating him in the polls soundly is the answer.

Killing him would have elevated a more coherent replacement with the exact same anti-American pro dictatorship agenda.

I doubt that Pres. Trump could achieve Dictator status.He would need the the whole of the military behind him as well as the SS, FBI etc. and he hasn't got that. In addition the Senate and the House would probably arrange his removal and imprisonment by some political method. If he was much younger then he might have time to build up domestic allies but I think he is just too old to do that now. Let's hope the moderates on both sides are strong enough and can guide the US through this difficult time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No Surprise. Many lefties on this very forum have been wishing he was shot, hung, locked up for ever etc.

There's even one on this thread lamenting that it only hit his ear.

The left are exactly what they accuse you of being. 

Collectivists and Globalists use the Soviet Communist Party Handbook as their modus operandi. Conservatives tend to abide by the Marquis of Queensbury rules.

History shows that Conservatiism ultimately beats Collectivists in the 12th round, but only after receiving multiple knockdowns. :coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Trump may not know his a$$ from his elbow, but i think he knows the difference between his ear and his head:

Trump safe after rally shooting, says bullet struck his ear; gunman and audience member dead

Former President Donald Trump was rushed offstage after shots were fired in an assassination attempt at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, Saturday evening. Trump said in a social media post that he was injured when a bullet pierced the upper part of his right ear.

The Secret Service says Trump is now safe, and he was checked at a local hospital before leaving a few hours later. Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., told CBS News' Robert Costa that his father is "doing fine."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/possible-shots-fired-at-trump-rally-in-butler-pennsylvania/

Well ,lets just be thankful they went for the ear not his head, 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Is that your way of acknowledging that you were wrong?

no, not at all. Look at the pictures of the wound. Is this way of saying you are inner sick puppy's to argue about it? Is this your admission of getting personal gratification from it? Is this your way if condoning it? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

No he wasn't. 

That was about his dangerous political agenda of retribution. 

The man is really a monster. He intends to kill American democracy.

But killing him isn't the answer.

Beating him in the polls soundly is the answer.

Killing him would have elevated a more coherent replacement with the exact same anti-American pro dictatorship agenda.

Wow!  Now you're a psychiatrist.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

no, not at all. Look at the pictures of the wound. Is this way of saying you are inner sick puppy's to argue about it? Is this your admission of getting personal gratification from it? Is this your way if condoning it? 

Trump says he was shot in the top of his ear. Are you seriously claiming Trump was mistaken? That his nervous system confused his ear for his head? Try pinching the top of your ear and they try pinching the portion of your head above it. Is it difficult for you to distinguish one from the other?

And what's also laughable is to try and distract attention from your claim by making the issue about me personally. You obviously got it wrong.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gsxrnz said:

I wonder who said “I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye. We can’t go another day, another day, without explaining what he’s doing, and we have to go after him.”:coffee1:

And your point is? 
Kindly note that the would be assassin was an even more right wing nut job than DJT himself who evidently thought Trump is too soft on “Libs” per his membership in one of the most radical of fascist leaning orgs in the USA.

• Thanks 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

A post with unattributed content and a reply has been removed:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

7 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Right, playing the drama queen, like most lefties

It is actually a standard Secret Service's long established "çover and evacuate'protocol.Experts called that a ballistic barrier by covering him in totality and hitting the ground is the best way to completely protect Trump. The twice exposure of Trumps chest and body to the crowd will most likely to be investigated. 

• Like 1

After the politeness of the maga crown I find it distasteful when the left complains about the shooters aim. Disgraceful I tell you . Disgraceful!!  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, WDSmart said:

I would have laid on the ground and allowed myself to be carried to the limo.

That's what Biden would have done as well.😄

Trump behaved like a leader. A rockstar. Like Terry Butcher against Sweden in '89. That's what leaders do. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, Social Media said:

some left-wing social media users have come under fire for their tasteless and celebratory reactions

Good that right wing social media users would never ever do such things.

Personally, I think there is nothing to celebrate. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, WDSmart said:

It's as if he is saying, "Fight! Our opponents are evil and need to be conquered. They need to be crushed. Fight! Physically fight them like you did on Jan 6!"

And yet who is it that is actually perpetrating this violence? Which side?

Jan 6th? That was a storm in a teacup compared to what happened in the streets when Trump was elected.

Who was that committing all those crimes on private property? 

Yeah this narrative of being divided is getting really old. This is the same types pulling the SOS when things aren't going their way. Then cry about democratic process yada yada yada 

Edited by mania
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1