Police raid luxury village restaurant busting ketamine party

snoop1130

ketamine-1.jpg

Pattaya police raided a prominent restaurant within a luxurious village, busting a drug party and apprehending several individuals. The operation led to the seizure of a significant amount of ketamine and the detainment of ten party-goers, all of whom were subjected to drug testing.

At 1.06am today, July 15, Superintendent of Nong Prue Police Station, Police Colonel Tawee Kutklang, along with the Deputy Inspector of Pattaya Tourist Police Division 4, and Deputy District Chief of Bang Lamung, led over 50 officers in a raid on a well-known restaurant located in a high-end village on Khao Talo Road, Nong Prue sub-district, Bang Lamung district, Chon Buri Province.

During the operation, police discovered a group of ten people in the four-storey restaurant, with the ground floor serving as a karaoke room for parties. The second floor housed a dining area, while the third and fourth floors contained living quarters.

The group included four Chinese men, three Laotian women, one Myanmar woman, and two Thai nationals. The party-goers were found heavily intoxicated, consuming alcohol and using ketamine amidst the backdrop of loud music.

The officers ordered an immediate halt to all activities, turned off the music, and switched on the lights. Upon inspection, a large quantity of ketamine was found on a wooden tray on the table. A 42 year old Chinese man admitted ownership of the drugs.

Following the initial bust, officers proceeded to inspect the second, third, and fourth floors. Some rooms were inaccessible, prompting coordination with the caretaker to gain entry. No illegal substances or activities were found in these areas.

All ten individuals were detained for urine tests to check for drug use. The seized ketamine and the suspects were handed over to investigators for further legal proceedings, reported KhaoSod.

By Ryan Turner

Image courtesy of KhaoSod

Source: The Thaiger 2024-07-15

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

For 35 years I carried Ketamine with me in my work vehicles.   I used it for horse anaesthesia.

never once did I think - 'I should try some of this' 

seems I missed out big time , 555

work party every day... 

For years, I used it to inject mice while doing immunology research. Never any serious questioning when obtaining it from the uni vets. Never seriously considered sampling a bit.

Ketamine is like getting slightly high from marijuana and drunk at the same. You get the laughs and are a bit disoriented.

It isn't much of a party drug to me. It's more like a sit in your living room with a couple friends drug