Trump chooses Vance for VP

Seems like an ok guy. Yale law school. Not impressed tbh.

I would have gone with Tulsi Gabbard or Kennedy. They can be in cabinet.

As long as he's on board with fixing wars, spending/economy, federal employment, immigration, DEI, immigration.

Gotta push back on DEI. All that must go away. Musk going to move everything to Texas. DEI and the gay thing ruined California

So, have a bud light and relax.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There are lots of white male idiots out there. I don't think I have to explain that smart people and idiots exist in all color shades and races, etc.

I saw a short video about what he did so far in his life. They said he finished Yale Law School in two years, with summa cum laude. I am pretty sure that someone needs to be pretty smart to do that. He was in the marines, which helps him to understand war a lot better than people who play soldier in front of a TV. There were some more points that sounded good.

That was just my first impression. Maybe he has bad political ideas, maybe good ideas. Until now I don't know. I am sure we all will learn a lot about him in the next days.

And if in the next days or weeks I hear lots of bad things about him, then I am not shy to change my opinion about him. Like I said, it was my first impression.

I mentioned male and white because in the western world, in politics and also in universities and some companies, HR tries to hire all those DEI people. They are hired not because they are smart or competent, they are hired because of DEI. And because of that, competent while men are hired last. So, it's nice to see that someone ignores those stupid DEI and LGBTQ+/- and whatever guidelines. I wish the DEMs would do the same.

He also grew up dirt poor and in a democratic voting family.

Married a dark skinned woman for all you DEI warmongers

His values seem aligned with Trump. I guess after loser pence not gonna be undermined.

All the haters...the criticism lol. Compare to Harris 🤔😂

• Confused 1

Pence defended the constitution.

Vance would not.

Trump wouldn't have picked anyone who would.

Neither Trump or Vance have any business being anywhere near the oval office.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

So, bitter.

Google is your friend

I used duckduckgo but fair suggestion. Nothing to do with bitter.

It was Charles Fairbanks, who served under Teddy Roosevelt from 1905 to 1909.

So a long time ago.

Fairbanks Alaska is named after him although like Vance he was a Midwesterner.

I previous predicted Trump wouldn't pick Vance because of the beard. Got that wrong.

BTW, can anyone explain why the the U in Saturday is missing?

An affected old timey style thing, or was there a shortage of U's as the colourful British accuse Yanks of, or was there some kind of malfunction in the typography technology of that newspaper?

fairbanks%20will%20visit%20saturday.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Jingthing said:

I used duckduckgo but fair suggestion. Nothing to do with bitter.

It was Charles Fairbanks, who served under Teddy Roosevelt from 1905 to 1909.

And..so what?

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Vance would not.

Lol.

But you gonna have them anyway. I honestly hope Trump goes scorched earth on spending and DEI.

The constitution is in shreds after Biden crime family, Billary Foundation, Jan 6 hearings, all the lawfare against Trump, COVID lies and criminal Big pharma, Big tech and government meddling. All the DEI. His entire cabinet is entirely berift of any ethics. Allowing millions across the boarder.

Involvement into totally illegal wars and the trillions of future taxpayer money that has already been spent against the future

You're totally disingenuous posting that rubbish..oh, Henny Penny the sky is falling lol.

What may come is uncertain, we sure as hell know what we have now.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

And..so what?

Lol.

But you gonna have them anyway. I honestly hope Trump goes scorched earth on spending and DEI.

The constitution is in shreds after Biden crime family, Billary Foundation, Jan 6 hearings, all the lawfare against Trump, COVID lies and criminal Big pharma, Big tech and government meddling. All the DEI. His entire cabinet is entirely berift of any ethics. Allowing millions across the boarder.

Involvement into totally illegal wars and the trillions of future taxpayer money that has already been spent against the future

You're totally disingenuous posting that rubbish..oh, Henny Penny the sky is falling lol.

What may come is uncertain, we sure as hell know what we have now.

With your extremist views I do understand your support for that ticket.

BTW, the ticket is not a budget hawk ticket in the slightest so you're rather deluded about that.

You're thinking about the old republican party that Trump has fully murdered.

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

With your extremist views I do understand your support for that ticket.

BTW, the ticket is not a budget hawk ticket in the slightest so you're rather deluded about that.

You're thinking about the old republican party that Trump has fully murdered.

I'm not deluded at all. I'm no Trump fan and my vote is for Kennedy - but I'm gonna enjoy the dumpster fires. Can't lie.

Extremist lol. You're the extremist.

You continually call the truth and insult to avoid confronting it as fact

Your support for covid, wars, lawfare and DEI. Below is a graphic. Your political bent falls into leftist category. It's all going bye bye because the entire nation is going to vote against your silly vested interests.

The election was stolen. You had your four years. Your platform runs on nothing 2024. NOTHING..except GET TRUMP!

Fascism USA is supporting is in White House now and Israel. That's the only fascism I see.

32604.jpeg

Edited by Max_Headroom
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

The election was stolen. You had your four years. Your platform runs on nothing 2024. NOTHING..except GET TRUMP!

Do you have any facts to back up your claim that the 2020 election was stolen?

Specifically data concerning large numbers of altered votes.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

He also grew up dirt poor and in a democratic voting family.

Married a dark skinned woman for all you DEI warmongers

His values seem aligned with Trump. I guess after loser pence not gonna be undermined.

All the haters...the criticism lol. Compare to Harris 🤔😂

Why did Trump have to pick a new VP?

Oh, yeah: he tried to have his last VP killed.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, novacova said:

Almost everything I know about Vance is from his enemies (on both left and "right"), and I'm having a hard time not liking him. After all it’s the worst people who are against him.

In another 2016 interview about his book, Vance told a reporter that, although his background would have made him a natural Trump supporter, "the reason, ultimately, that I am not … is because I think that (Trump) is the most-raw expression of a massive finger pointed at other people."

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Whatever Champ. Politics make strange bedfellows.

Enjoy your new president and vice president. I can only hope they rip to shreds any and all DEI laws and directives

I know that they will immediately stop the war in Ukraine and hopefully will cut funding ASAP to Israel and it's nation of war criminals forever.

Edited by Max_Headroom

10 hours ago, novacova said:

Almost everything I know about Vance is from his enemies (on both left and "right"), and I'm having a hard time not liking him. After all it’s the worst people who are against him.

…and any outsiders that is despised by the status quo, MIT, media corps, government entities and their own political party is a sign of uncorrupted. When Trump made his first announcement, he was attacked from all sides. Why? Because he goes against the grain and has an objective to clean house. Most of you folks on the left would have supported this just a couple of decades ago, but now that you’ve succumbed to the influence of the propaganda of the media (massive corporations that influence corrupt politicians) you’re in full agreement of the status quo. You have taken a 180 degree flip and have become that which what you have once despised. In other words, you’ve been scammed, plain and simple.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Vance would not.

Enjoy the loss. 4 more years.

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2024 at 2:52 AM, alex8912 said:

Seems like a great choice. He even didn't like Trump before which should sit well with the 8 posters on here who never stop hating. He's 39 as well. Thank Buddha. 

Rubbish...got to be many more than eight.

• Agree 1

Vance in only an echo chamber for trump, perhaps with a bit more vitriol - or put more succinctly an overlie ambitious sycophant. In the meantime...

J.D. Vance’s vocal admiration for Orban’s Hungary tells its own story..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/07/17/trump-vance-project-2025-orban-hungary/

Edited by simple1

6 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

Seems like an ok guy. Yale law school. Not impressed tbh.

I would have gone with Tulsi Gabbard or Kennedy. They can be in cabinet.

As long as he's on board with fixing wars, spending/economy, federal employment, immigration, DEI, immigration.

Gotta push back on DEI. All that must go away. Musk going to move everything to Texas. DEI and the gay thing ruined California

So, have a bud light and relax.

Tulsi's the gal for me. She's seen war and is an unimpeacable non warmonger.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

Enjoy your new president and vice president. I can only hope they rip to shreds any and all DEI laws and directives

I know that they will immediately stop the war in Ukraine and hopefully will cut funding ASAP to Israel and it's nation of war criminals forever.

You think that Vance was a DEI hire?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

More delusion from you who falsely thinks Trumpists are budget hawks.

Yes Trump wants Ukraine to surrender to Russia.

Ukraine won't do that because they know that means the end of their nation. 

As far as Israel, where have you been?!? Trump is much more hawkish for Israel than Biden. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

More delusion from you who falsely thinks Trumpists are budget hawks.

Yes Trump wants Ukraine to surrender to Russia.

Ukraine won't do that because they know that means the end of their nation. 

As far as Israel, where have you been?!? Trump is much more hawkish for Israel than Biden. 

Trump will get out of Ukraine and fast. That will stop the hemorrhaging of tens of billions. I don't disagree, but the financial chaos, inflation must be dealt with. Inflation must be brought under control. As for Israel - the slaughter has run it's course, Trump will seek and get some sort of peace. I'm not saying peace deal. If not it becomes more serious. Yes, unfortunately Trump is every bit AIPA C simp as Biden. The migrant issue will be sorted quick.

I have always seen both sides as the problem. The first vite I ever cast was for an independent candidate.

What I'm hoping for is that he brings on an absolute cracking, all star cabinet and he goes golfing.

House and Senate to Republicans. I dislike the fakers too just not as much as all the BS Dems have wrought upon the country for decades.

It's gonna be a Reagan landslide. People are hurting and they are pissed.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. There's a long ways to go before November.

You don't hear Lizzo singing?  The sound is deafening.

I haven't followed JD Vance's career closely enough to know if this analysis is correct.  But I do have my fingers crossed.

Former President Donald Trump’s pick of Republican Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance as his vice president could speed the GOP’s departure from a “permanent conflict” approach to national security, should Trump win in November, former U.S. officials and defense experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/17/jd-vances-vp-nod-could-be-final-nail-in-coffin-of-the-forever-war-wing-of-gop-experts-say/

35 minutes ago, impulse said:

I haven't followed JD Vance's career closely enough to know if this analysis is correct.  But I do have my fingers crossed.

Former President Donald Trump’s pick of Republican Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance as his vice president could speed the GOP’s departure from a “permanent conflict” approach to national security, should Trump win in November, former U.S. officials and defense experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/07/17/jd-vances-vp-nod-could-be-final-nail-in-coffin-of-the-forever-war-wing-of-gop-experts-say/

In other words, Trump would do whatever Putin tells him to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In other words, Trump would do whatever Putin tells him to do.

Tell the truth.  Did they ask AI to post the stupidest, least well researched replies possible, and turn it loose here on AN?  Is it a beta test of AI's ability to trash a forum's value by taking so many threads off the rails?

Edited by impulse

The Kremlin loves this pick!

I like VP picks that our enemies don't party over.

From the wonderful Jake Broe (conservative non maga fascist republican).

Vance content starts at approx 12:40.

Edited by Jingthing