Trump picks J.D. Vance as running mate for VP at Republican convention

webfact

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

God love ya, Tug. You never fail to disappoint. You also never fail to bring up non-sequiters and irrelevant points in a discussion.  If you think they add any gravitas or weight to your erroneous assertions, you are sadly mistaken. 

Please tell us how letting the 50 states each decide their abortion laws will "set women back 50 years".  

It is like this, Americans are used to at least partly knowing, if not comprehending American Rights. What we see evolving now is a move where Rights will be determined by the residency of a particular state. Not American Rights … State Rights … we have been down that road previously. The argument is 248 years old and some seem to want to revert to the Articles of Confederation.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I LIKE this VP pick - he is anti-funding Ukraine, and I hope they stick with this and end this proxy war.

The majority of Americans are in favor of military aid for Ukraine against genocidal war criminal Putin's barbaric aggression.

So a good issue for the democrats. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Gaslight how so Jonny?

The would be assassin was a registers Republican - FACT!

Yes, a registered Republican - great cover for sneaking into GOP events? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The majority of Americans are in favor of military aid for Ukraine against genocidal war criminal Putin's barbaric aggression.

So a good issue for the democrats. 

It's only because MSN feeds them, and they know nothing about it. Get a few bodybags returning home, and they will change instantly. Death at arm's length is easy for Americans.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

It's only because MSN feeds them, and they know nothing about it. Get a few bodybags returning home, and they will change instantly. Death at arm's length is easy for Americans.

Let the Russians win and then you'll see body bags.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Let the Russians win and then you'll see body bags.

They have won already - just a matter of time for negotiations and a 'peace buffer zone' staffed by UN, maybe. Anyway, let's not derail this thread. I am hoping JD brings sense to the GOP ticket and funding stops, and for this reason alone, if I could vote, I'd switch from Dems to Republicans 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

They have won already - just a matter of time for negotiations and a 'peace buffer zone' staffed by UN, maybe. Anyway, let's not derail this thread. I am hoping JD brings sense to the GOP ticket and funding stops, and for this reason alone, if I could vote, I'd switch from Dems to Republicans 

39/40yo anti war. New start for America. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

They have not won already.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

They have not won already.

Ukraine is half smashed up. Biden the most pathetic excuse for a leader ever. Two anti war blokes will sort out the mess.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

John Daly says he plays really well. You are full of it.

John Daly is a sad waste of an enormous talent who has killed what he had with booze, cigarettes, junk food, gambling and skanky women. He also has had numerous clashes with the PGA, who won't give Trump the kudos of having a tournament on one of his courses. He and Trump are kindred spirits, they think rules are for someone else. The fact Daly has filed for bankruptcy twice might help you connect the dots in terms of his praise of Trump. He's a golf prostitute now.

OTOH, respecters of golf's traditions and honor such as Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson would shun Trump as a cheat.

Did you read the article I posted? Probably not, you're deep down the rabbit hole of alternate facts.

You really should do some research to help you avoid posting ignorant comments.

• Like 1

So Vance was a never Trumper but is now VP candidate and Trump who said "If I ever run for president I would probably run as a Republican because than are more gullible than de Dems.

Nice team that really stands for their principles. 🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Biden can barely walk :cheesy:

IIRC neither could Roosevelt, and he still is the longest serving President.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Gas market to Europe- gone. Access to capital markets-gone. Western expertise to maintain oil fields, or develop new ones - gone. The ruble isn't even used by the Chinese and Indians, they pay for their oil in yuan and rupees.

Domestic passenger aircraft are the new version of Russian roulette. Interest rate of 16% on bank deposits, to stop the ruble collapsing entirely.

If you call that winning, I'd hate to see what losing looks like.

• Agree 2

what is about Trump that every Republican who hates him will either back him 100% or quit? it worries me that the man demands personal loyalty over the constitution. also worries me that he won't acknowledge anything less than himself at the top of everything

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

You mean the assassin who donated to Joe Biden on the day of his inauguration, and also to a Democratic superPac? THAT 'republican would be assassin'?  Sure. 

What has been published: "Crooks was a registered Republican who is said to have made a $15 political donation to a progressive group." aa.com.tr

Have any legitimate references? Or just an active imagination?

• "Historically, the Republican Party included a progressive wing that advocated using government to improve the problems of modern society."  Wikipedia
  • "In 2017 New York Times ranked Republican Sebator Collins as the most moderate Republican in the Senate." Wikipedia

That noted, political party allegiance tends towards national election candidates versus grass root candidates such county tax assessor, county circuit judge, county school board, county board of commissioners etc. where local familiarity can transcend political party labels. Donations for such low-level political positions tend to be small, ie., $15.

Be over by February. 

not likely - Speaker Johnson got the Ukraine weapon package through the senate after meeting with Trump. Trump could have killed it on the senate floor. beware the military industrial complex

Posts with derogatory nicknames, intentional misspellings or personal remarks will be removed. Spell names correctly for all sides of the debate. Some troll posts and replies have been removed.

18 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Climate crisis newspapers. Crazy lefties.

Let me know when you get a scientific education, including in thermodynamics. You can't discuss global warming and climate change intelligently until then.

Trump appointed an oil industry executive as Secretary of the Environment. He will trash anything environmental in a second term, in return for bribes from the fossil fuel industry.

People like you are too ignorant to realize people like Trump are insulated from the effects of climate by their money. The average person is facing higher costs of property insurance, because actuaries can see what's coming.

• Like 1