Visa run Service

is it me or these visa runner company is getting greedy, just because of the 60 days visa exempt, 4k for westerner, 6k for Chinese and 5k for those with 90 days country, you're just a taxi that take people to the border, doesn't matter what visa 30 or 90 or exempt enter, these van starting to rip people off big time.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, steve187 said:

DIY then

i don't do visa run anymore, just bring up attention for those who do, these taxi van is getting out of hand, everybody going to the same border doing the same thing, its none of their business what entry people have, why charge different price, Chinese 6k really, and people country that allow them exempt 90day pay 5k really, and for westerner 4k, get the . outta here

10 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

You are always free to do one of those "I'm going to save money and bounce myself" train wreck of a border bounce.

These used to be pretty easy - just avoid Poipet - but it's been a few years for me - maybe different now. 

My primary incentive, back in the day, was not the ~$20 difference in cost - it was not feeling sick in a van at 5AM.   If they left at some reasonable hour, I would have used them.  There is a market-niche for 10-AM to 7PM Visa Runs - vs 6AM to 3PM ones - I would bet.

• Agree 1