Do Thai women make the best wives?

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

to the trained eye it is obvious, trans.

the presence of tatts and the way they talk are a dead give away!

bob.

In the venues you obviously frequent, try getting out a bit more from the places you always get grief..........:coffee1:

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Most farangs marry hookers or women with kids to another man.

Quite often both.

we could do a AN survey.

Oh, hello Aussie bloke, well you would know about that sort of thing, eh........😉

• Sad 3
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

Oh, hello Aussie bloke, well you would know about that sort of thing, eh........😉

he's not the only one that knows.

try opening your eyes a bit trans!

bob.

• Thanks 1

Just now, bob smith said:

he's not the only one that knows.

try opening your eyes a bit trans!

bob.

I am not a bar people watcher like you and a couple of others here, on top of that, I am not nosy like you and a couple of others here, you should try minding your own business, along with a couple of others on here......😉

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

I am not a bar people watcher like you and a couple of others here, on top of that, I am not nosy like you and a couple of others here, you should try minding your own business, along with a couple of others on here......😉

...there's just no helping some folk.

at least I tried.

bob.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Bob, methinks you post these to show off what you think you have. Several of your posts are all about you, you, you and are disingenuous. Good day.

thanks for your input, bob.

shame we share the same name though...

bob smith.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, stoner said:

You call those women...hmmm 🙂

I do feel sorry for those guys in the west who know nothing better than western wimmin.

• Haha 1

thanks for your input, bob.

shame we share the same name though...

bob smith.

Not meant to be rude, Bob, but... from one Bob to another... maybe a little self-indulgent?  Anyway, no big deal. Enjoy Bob!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bob smith said:

...there's just no helping some folk.

at least I tried.

bob.

You're right, there is probably no hope for you............:coffee1:

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, bob smith said:

to the trained eye it is obvious, trans.

the presence of tatts and the way they talk are a dead give away!

bob.

yeah, having good English and pool skills is a give away!😎

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

most geezers that land here from the west head straight for the bars, especially when on holiday.

some may not have had sex for a very long time.

when they sit on the stool and the first girl comes over for a bit of touchy feely they are like a kid in a candy shop.

and so starts the dance.

lady drink today, 3 bedroom house on her families land tomorrow..

bob.

and thats where it all goes wrong

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and thats where it all goes wrong

actually it all went wrong at the bar.

if only she had got the drinks in!!...

(...oh what could've been)

bob.

Edited by bob smith

Women are women the world over.

If you take out power/money/age imbalances, which does come in to play we all know with many a farang/Thai relationship, I think my Thai wife and my American ex are quite similar.

Similar education, age, feisty as Hell, in fact they get on pretty well together, disturbingly when together love nothing better than to discuss my multiple faults. Must be my type I guess

So unless we are talking about a woman half your age to be a sex/cooking maid wife, Thai women are much the same as Western women, good, bad, infuriating, sexy, loving all rolled into one, can't really see one as better than the other

I would not want a wife with a higher degree. For a dozen good reasons. 

Most women want financial stability anywhere in the world, whether they admit it or not. The difference is here the women are more honest about their financial needs and desires. I know a lot of men who have engaged in relationships with lovely, kind, supportive, humorous, and sexy women here, who are no longer lonely. We have very good lives. Fulfilling lives. Lives we could never dream of having back in the US, Oz, NZ, UK, Canada, or Scandinavia.

Even though my wife is very smart, I do not get much intellectual stimulation from the relationship. But, I get so much else. And in all of the relationships I was ever in with really smart women, who I got intellectual stimulation from, there was also so much grief to contend with. Such combative women. So much competition. Yikes. Thrilled to death to have left all of that behind. When I was only in the relationship for a year or so, I had dinner with a very sharp American friend. I asked him about that. He laughed. He said, when you feel the need for intellectual stimulation, call me. We can hook up for the meal, and break down the origins of the cosmos. Do not fret. That same brain that gives you that stimulation, also tends to give you so much grief, it is not worth it, on any level. Get over it. Enjoy all of the other qualities, that make your day so delightful and fulfilling. Great advice, that I have followed to this day. I learned long ago that an intellectual woman, who can match me intellectually, also tends to be a combative woman, and the chance of harmony is low. I for one, love a harmonious house, where my woman is joyful and light hearted, with a great sense of humor, and an amazing attitude toward life, and us. Just my point of view. Whatever works for you, stick with it.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

'm not the idiot that many here think I am

I did not say you were. hmm... However I do not think i am like most foreigners haha... It scares me to think differently. Haha

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

I did not say you were. hmm... However I do not think i am like most foreigners haha... It scares me to think differently. Haha

we are definitely in the minority mate.

bob.

5 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

White skin isn't a turn on for most farangs, preferring the nice brown tan look. Fake white makes Thais look Japanese and not normal. And I'm pretty sure many of us here aren't losers stuck with an M.

Agreed.  The whitening products make Thai women's kin look pretty gross a lot of the time.  Often they look very sickly, or like they have a skin condition.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thesetat2013 said:

am shocked to say this... But everything you said about what you think being is a good wife.. is exactly how my wife is and the same circumstances. perhaps we both lucked out. Hell, mine will make more money than me soon haha.. Her family has never asked for a baht and even returned the sin-sod back to us on our marriage day. Plus I have benefits being married to her like not ever needing health insurance or life insurance. She never harasses me on my trips to Pattaya or Bangkok and never questions why I do not answer her call. 

To top it all, she does whatever I ask as I do for her. She pays when we go out usually. She never asks to see my income or even looks at my bank deposits and withdrawals. We usually agree on everything. When there is a quip she does not yell and if I begin to get angry she quiets herself and drops it until later. Usually that happens if there is a English misunderstanding. 

Only English is spoken in the house or when we are together as well. To top it off. She is beautiful and still slim and sexy after 13 years together. 

I find it hard to believe you and I share something in common. I am getting scared and hope there is not more 

I would do anything you can to let that woman know she is cherished, loved and honored. I would not go to Pattaya because everyone here knows what that's about, and take her with you anywhere you go. Also, answer that phone. It shows respect. A keeper isn't to be taken for granted. Ever.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Agreed.  The whitening products make Thai women's kin look pretty gross a lot of the time.  Often they look very sickly, or like they have a skin condition.

Thai-chi girls are on a level of beauty all of their own..

they definitely don't need any whitening products.

that's only for the wannabes! 

bob.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

No way to tell without an honest poll. I would say most marry girls that aren't hookers but most do marry women who have had children with Thais before. This is one main reason they choose foreigners. More likely to stick around after a child is born, and a lot more likely to support another man's children.

agreed.

many Thai men don't take well to paternal responsibility.

they often run away at the first sign of trouble.

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

nope, not married to a Thai and  it's certainly not regarding my life, i live where there are many westerners so no need for Bar girls..unless for a nights fun. 

there isn't anything wrong with a bar girl either, but its the stereotypical scenario , unless you're posted here for work and work with Thais the chances are you wont be meeting many others type of girls.

Total Rollox..........🙄

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

A touch over defensive about the issue are we?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

....something you're not telling us, trans? 🤔

bob.

• Haha 2