Trump lied 22 times in his acceptance speech.

Just now, marin said:

What language is that written in? 

Sorry, what I meant to ask was: "Why does no one care that Biden's a liar?" 

I also asked: "What was Trump's most egregious lie in the speech?"  

Are you able to answer either? No? I thought not. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, renaissanc said:

I think that so many expats here are anti-Trump and pro-the Far Left Democrats because they buy TV packages with CNN and MSNBC. They only hear what the Fake News media spout

Is there a reasonably independent and fair/balanced news outlet in the USA?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Yes he was in a civil trial (and he was also accused of rape by his first wife). 

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood....“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote. He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.” Kaplan said New York’s legal definition of “rape” is “far narrower” than the word is understood in “common modern parlance.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

By the way, many people think that jamming your fingers up a woman's private parts without her consent is indeed rape. 

No, the leftist judge is a liar, as it everyone claiming he was convicted of rape. The jury had the option of selecting rape, and they did not, because they did not think he committed rape. 

Getting back on topic:

Why does no one care that Biden's a liar?

What was Trump's most egregious lie in the speech?"  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, 2baht said:

And all his lowly educated redneck follower fools lapped it up like the fools they are!

Okay, better to be a lowly educated redneck follower fool than a racist fascist misogynistic violent paeodophiliac murderous anti-American left-wing opponent

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, the leftist judge is a liar, as it everyone claiming he was convicted of rape. The jury had the option of selecting rape, and they did not, because they did not think he committed rape. 

Getting back on topic:

Why does no one care that Biden's a liar?

What was Trump's most egregious lie in the speech?"  

Trump's most egregious lie in the speech? Try looking at the top of this thread. 

3 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Trump's most egregious lie in the speech? Try looking at the top of this thread. 

So, you don't know, I thought not.

Do you not care about Biden's lies?

Your link does not work for me. Just cut and paste a quote of Trump's egregious lie in the speech. 

Just now, Will B Good said:

Please stay on point.

The thread is about Trump's lies.

Sorry, I forgot no one on the left cares when their fellow leftist Biden lies, thye only care when Trump lies, got it.

Okay, getting back on topic, what do you think was Trump's most egregious lie in the speech?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry, I forgot no one on the left cares when their fellow leftist Biden lies, thye only care when Trump lies, got it.

Okay, getting back on topic, what do you think was Trump's most egregious lie in the speech?

Did not see his speech so don't know. Tell me please what is Bidens most egregious lie?

Just now, Mazungu said:

You're supposed to click the white triangle inside the blue circle to get the link to work. But if you're challenged here are just a few of his many lies during his speech.

Trump once again lied that he signed the largest tax cuts in history during his administration.

Trump lied that the US had ‘no’ inflation during his presidency.

Trump lied that there is record inflation under President Joe Biden.

Trump lied that Biden will increase Americans’ taxes by four times.

Trump lied that the ‘world was at peace’ during his administration.

Trump lied that jails around the world are being emptied out so that prisoners can travel to the US as migrants, nor for his claim that foreign governments are also emptying out mental health facilities for this purpose.

Wow is that the best you can do? Calling Trump's opinion at Biden will raise taxes if he's re-elected is a lie? So if I predict that Manchester United is going to win the Prem, does that make me a liar or just a bad prognosticator

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bubblegum said:

Did not see his speech so don't know. Tell me please what is Bidens most egregious lie?

I did not know what my son was up to as he sold out our country to the Communists and the ukrainians.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

You're supposed to click the white triangle inside the blue circle to get the link to work. But if you're challenged here are just a few of his many lies during his speech.

Trump once again lied that he signed the largest tax cuts in history during his administration.

Trump lied that the US had ‘no’ inflation during his presidency.

Trump lied that there is record inflation under President Joe Biden.

Trump lied that Biden will increase Americans’ taxes by four times.

Trump lied that the ‘world was at peace’ during his administration.

Trump lied that jails around the world are being emptied out so that prisoners can travel to the US as migrants, nor for his claim that foreign governments are also emptying out mental health facilities for this purpose.

White triangle? 

lies.png.80eca71f5a4ebe0fadbd6a841dfa0717.png

4 hours ago, nickmondo said:

cant wait for November when Donald is re elected in a landslide victory.

the sooner that geriatric, brain dead idiot Biden is out of the way, the better.

You Democrat supporters can say what you like...........you are all idiots.

MAGA..........lets have a brilliant leader of the Free World again...........vote TRUMP.

Landslide victory....you will wake up abruptly in november, little dreamer:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Sorry, I've already been warned about mentioning Biden's lies. You don't care anyways do you? 

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Wow is that the best you can do? Calling Trump's opinion at Biden will raise taxes if he's re-elected is a lie? So if I predict that Manchester United is going to win the Prem, does that make me a liar or just a bad prognosticator

So I guess you still think Mexico will pay for the wall?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Okay, better to be a lowly educated redneck follower fool than a racist fascist misogynistic violent paeodophiliac murderous anti-American left-wing opponent

:cheesy:...thanks for your Post from Kindergarten:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

:cheesy:...thanks for your Post from Kindergarten:cheesy:

You welcome. Let me know how else I can educate you. Cant help your mental difficulties tho, my license expired

5 hours ago, andygrr said:

He is a politician what did you expect. He is no different from any other politicians out there in any country.

trump is a bigger fascist than hitler.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1