Biden has pulled out of 2024 Presidential election race. What next?

6 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Would Bill Richardson from New Mexico be a fit? Extensive foreign policy experience, not too crazy and oretty well spoken. He also has nothing better on his plate right now.

Going to have to dig him up and resuscitate him first I think

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Personally, however much Biden mght feel he has been betrayed, I think it was the best decision for the Dem party and for the world.

I'd love to see GOP grow up, grow some balls and choose a leader that can span the divide.

Any one of the republicans can win EXCEPT Trump and maybe Ron

Sad

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

Going to have to dig him up and resuscitate him first I think

Did he die? I think he might speak Spanish which is more  important. Pardon me if he has croaked these days it's getting harder to tell. Apparently  he did die. Lol back to the drawing board. In that case recruit Schiff. He would do it.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

Did he die? I think he might speak Spanish which is more  important. Pardon me if he has croaked these days it's getting harder to tell.

Yeah,  last year. He was good, an old school Democrat before the party crossed the Rubicon

A reported homophobic comment has been removed. @G_Money any more posts like this and expect further action.

Reminder rule 15. You will not discriminate or post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, medical history, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant factor.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Flack said:

A reported homophobic comment has been removed. @G_Money any more posts like this and expect further action.

Reminder rule 15. You will not discriminate or post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability, medical history, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, paternity, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant factor.

Okay that's all great but for clarity is the use of the word tranny allowed? To go on record I don't think it should be. It should be consigned to the dust bin of other ugly slurs.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Joe Biden will not seek a second term. Was that the best decision? Who will he endorse? Your (sensible) thoughts?

He is just not capable anymore.

It seems many DEMs asked the question: Can he win?

IMHO that was the wrong question. The question should be: Can he do the job? No!

I wish the DEMs the best and I hope they will come up with a good choice. But I don't have much hope for them for this election.

They should have started to look for dynamic young inspiring candidates years ago. They didn't.

And they completely f@$ up the election until now. Will they be able to have a good presidential candidate and convince the voters until November? I hope it but I don't think it will happen.

And last but not least: I think Americans deserve Trump. He and his behavior are typical American. 

I just hope he doesn't f#$# up the rest of the world. 

• Haha 2

To listen to Harris she thinks she has the nomination in the bag. That's not guaranteed.

If she wins it'll only be because she didn't have to win a primary first. The fix is in, folks. Don't be fooled. IMO we are being played to get Harris into the W H.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And last but not least: I think Americans deserve Trump. He and his behavior are typical American. 

I just hope he doesn't f#$# up the rest of the world. 

Agree with part 1.

He didn't f#$# up the rest of the world last time, so I hope he won't this time either. Not starting a war would be great for all of us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I hope Kamala bans all these guns they have in America 

No let's have Trump ban all these SAPS in the city, states, , courts and DOJ who give someone's civil rights more importance than public safety. Most of these miscreants are " on radar" But some sap in legal system prohibits preventative action. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:
4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Joe Manchin is considering a run as a democrat. That would be a good choice.

He really could not win Dog catcher LOL

He's an extremely corrupt Republican to the bone. Doesn't matter what brand he claims, he's dirtier than most by far.

7 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

We have had a black president so your theory doesn't add up. 

I was surprised at Obama's win in the first election because I thought that racism was too strong in the US.

But it seems to me that the racists came out from under their rocks during Obama's presidency.