Biden Withdraws from Re-Election, Endorses Harris in a Pivotal Shift for the 2024 Race

Social Media

6 hours ago, tilaceer said:

Unfounded rubbish....again.
Do you really believe that some "imaginary cabal" influenced Biden to these publish these comments on Twitter ?

Nearly 30 minutes after he delivered the news that he was folding his campaign, Biden threw his support behind Harris.

“Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year,” he said in another post on X. “Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump.”

judging by the fact Biden reads everything from a teleprompter and still mumbles incoherently, can barely walk down a full flight of plane stairs, walks with his arms down and hands straight and looks totally vacant most of the time, i'd yes, i would expect someone other than him published the comments on Twitter. probably one of the same people that writes what he reads on the teleprompters.

5 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Its about time Biden was removed as a  candidate but why is he allowed to continue to be President when he is obviously not functioning on all cylinders? I cannot imagine that things will be better under Word Salad Harris. And who will be First Lady under Harris, Hillary? This cannot be a good thing for the citizens of America.

Harris take over.jpg

The Second Gentlemen is Douglass Emhoff, ESQ. The two have a fantastic home in Brentwood CA. Doug likes go to go shopping when he is lounging at his home in Brentwodd and of course this requires a very large of convoy of LAPD, California Highway Patrol and of course the Secret Service.  By some miracle if she actually wins in Noveember then Air Force One will be landing at LAX probably every Friday.  As it is now Air Force 2 comes in on manay Fridays and departs on Sunday evening.  Of course she was solving the Border Crisis from Brentwood becasue the southern border is only 100 miles away.  Go Kamala 2024. 

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

But, I am in no way religious.........🤔

Biden, apparently, is - and is in contact with "The Lord Almighty". Personally, I think the separation of State and Religion is a good thing - every side should keep it that way. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, illisdean said:

and by calling Trump a racist, Hitler, a threat to democracy, white supremacist, Marist, for the past 8 or so years. Don't forget Trump took a bullet for democracy, whats Biden  done lately besides quit earlier today and don't forget his imbecile like debate performance the entire nation witnessed. LOL Thats a lot of traction especially when your going backwards uphill in true biden fashion.

It was Trump’s VP pick that called him Hitler.

Trump did not ‘take a bullet’, the Republican that shot at him missed.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

judging by the fact Biden reads everything from a teleprompter and still mumbles incoherently, can barely walk down a full flight of plane stairs, walks with his arms down and hands straight and looks totally vacant most of the time, i'd yes, i would expect someone other than him published the comments on Twitter. probably one of the same people that writes what he reads on the teleprompters.

No no no no no.  Those are deep-fakes videos called out by WH Spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre as "Cheap Fakes."  All videos of Biden mumblin' and stumblin' are all Cheap-Fakes.  Energetic Joe Biden is as sharp as a tack and can run marathons around his staff members.  And if you don't believe that, then you are a purveyor of "Cheap-Fakes" and fake news!  KJP says so!  And by golly I believe her 100,000%. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Franky, you can stop all that Biden old boy stuff now, I know it will be hard for you to find something constructive with ther new leader, but try not copying Trumps stuff now regarding Biden, you know, that car salesman waffle, it will be hard for you, but am sure those Red websites may point you in the right direction..

Good luck...:clap2:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

she was out of the running after the first debate, not even her own side wanted her, all of a sudden shes VP..a 'woman of colour'.... yeah, i'd say DEI choice, so when challenged it gives ample occasions to play the racism or misogyny cards... as you just did!

I expect to hear much more, once you your crib notes.

• Confused 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Trump took a bullet for Democracy.

Biden couldn't even stand up to Nancy Pelosi. 

Harris will also crumble. DEI only takes you so far. 

Starting with a lie to set your tone:

Trump did not take a bullet.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump did not take a bullet.

Stop with your silly conspiracy nonsense.

What do you think it was? A fake blood pellet? 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yep, here is the whole quote from JD for you;

“I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical <deleted> like Nixon who wouldn’t be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he’s America’s Hitler. How’s that for discouraging?”

That was 8 years ago, before Trump was the nominee, before JD was a senator. Lots of water under the bridge since.  Lots of people are in the same boat, myself included.  I was not a Trump fan until he became President, then his performance changed my mind.  Why is that a 'gotcha' moment for you?

Oh, and there was certainly a lot of blood on Trump's face for a shot that 'missed'. You might want to look into that...

• Like 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

No conspiracy Jonny.

A bit of flying glass from a shattered teleprompter.

The retired fireman took a bullet, the nut job Republican fired it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

The Progressive, liberal, Democrat Left gets to spread conspiracy theories if it fits their narratives.  Like the current, "There was no assassination attempt, Trump set the whole thing up" conspiracy theory that running rampant on the Left right now.  But here?  That conspiracy theory is an "Ok conspiracy theory."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And close on the heels of thinly veiled racism is misogyny.

Because of course someone who is not white can’t ever attain power without ‘DEI’ and a strong, intelligent, articulate, assertive and qualified woman can only get power if she slept her way there.

What mess Jonny.

Condoleezza Rice comes to mind. She is brilliant. Harris.....not so much.

21 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

denier, you HATE whn Trump gets a big boost, a big win and yes, he dodged a bullet, sufferring a flesh wound but you go ahead and prove me wrong.

And why would a Trump supporter who donated to the democratic party shoot Trump? It's a narrative spin generated by the loony and lost panicking left for the gullible brainwashed morons who hate Trump and want to see him fail. Trumps a rock star now, bullet-proof. more than ever. 8 years of attacks, impeachment X 2, fake Russian collusion and spying on his campaign, hoax indictments, ongoing lawfare, personal attacks comparing him to hitler, trying to bankrupt him with ham hoax civil litigations going nowhere, and he's well on his way to become 47th POTUS and where is your savior Biden on this fine 3rd day in July, the National Ice Cream Day celebration...well I'll tell you, he's back under the rock he crawled out from just long enough to pen his resignation, quitting and dropping out of the 2024 campaign. Some say he may be in the hospital in ICU now., but thats idle conjecture at this point. Matters not where he is, it matters though what you post as desperate gaslighting soley based on your hatred for all the success's bestowing Trump now! People like you are why Trump is rising as a success where Biden and his bidenite followers are crashing and burning now. You need to get a life outside of your biden world, it's messed you right up.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No conspiracy Jonny.

Maybe Blackrock loves the shooter, they made a movie infomercial with the star shooter. They since deleted the video featuring the assassin who took a shot a Trump grazing his ear. Shattered teleprompter, no such proof of that exists except in your Trump hating delusions. 

Edited by illisdean
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, candide said:

smart women,

Anyone who thinks she / smart woman AKA Kamala? ,,,,is  smart? LOL

JD Vance (and just about anyone) will/would mop the floor with her same as Trump did with the demented stooge Biden.

You ever notice how Kamala is so adept at cackling like a stooge....lol

Edited by illisdean
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No conspiracy Jonny.

Wow you're getting really desperate with your conspiracy nonsense now Chomps. 

I thought it was right wing crazies that were conspiracy nuts? 😃 

33 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No conspiracy Jonny.

Glass. Right. Link.

24 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Maybe Blackrock loves the shooter, they made a movie infomercial with the star shooter. They since deleted the video featuring the assassin who took a shot a Trump grazing his ear. Shattered teleprompter, no such proof of that exists except in your Trump hating delusions. 

Lame argument. The video focused on a teacher at his high school, with Crooks sitting in class among other students.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-news/blackrock-pulls-ad-that-featured-trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks/

😀

Edited by candide

1 hour ago, transam said:

Franky, you can stop all that Biden old boy stuff now, I know it will be hard for you to find something constructive with ther new leader, but try not copying Trumps stuff now regarding Biden, you know, that car salesman waffle, it will be hard for you, but am sure those Red websites may point you in the right direction..

Good luck...:clap2:

does the hoop in your stripped shorts not get in the way of the keyboard when typing?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, candide said:

Lame argument. The video focused on a teacher at his high school, with Crooks sitting in class among other students. 😀

what "lame argument" are you referring to aside from my recitation of some facts and associated corroborating links? You are like all the others that hate anything that bursts your narrative ballon and shows Trump in a positive manner and so you can't continue attacking him, call him hitler or some other derogatory term(s). Must suck painfully bearing witness and trying to deal with all the massive success's and wins bestowing Trump and MAGA recently. LOL. Pathetic.

Stupid horse on MSNBC, joy Reid continues likening Trump to Hitler yet there is no one American more loved by Israel thanTrump. Despicable left wing regime activist Biden protectionist media. You'll got get outta the way and take in the Trump party getting fired up for a Nov 5th kick-off. Meanwhile back at the Biden puddin factory, dementia Joe is...what....ANYBODY know or even care what the old dingbat is even doing now? Maybe Putin, Xi, Rocket-man, the mullahs do, dulu noting Bidens weak and frail posture and are in the planning stages of a key aggression based on the feckless and dormant character and decomposing invalid Biden during the next 4 months should he remain on duty as president, not that he does much.

Edited by illisdean

4 minutes ago, illisdean said:

what "lame argument" are you referring to aside from my recitation of some facts and associated corroborating links? Youare like all the others and hate anything that bursts your narrative ballon and shows Trump in a positive manner and so you can't continue attacking him, call him hitler or some other derogatory term(s). Must suck painfully to try and deal with all the massive success's and wins bestowing Trump and MAGA recently. LOL. Pathetic. Stupid horse on MSNBC, joe Reid continues likening Trump to Hitler yet there is no one more  loved by Israel thanTrump.

It's a lame argument because he was just one of the students in the background, as his school teacher was the main character.

It's no proof that he is particularly related to Blackrock

https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-news/blackrock-pulls-ad-that-featured-trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks/