Anyone thinking of voting for Trump over Kamala Harris should consider this…

Just now, GypsyT said:

IF that happens China will take Taiwan and WW III is here. China think weak US is ripe to pick.

Mainland China, is reinstating control over this self proclaimed "State Island" called "Taiwan", that the then "Imperial Government" fled to, during its civil war. Mainland China was returned the Island of "Hong Kong" and the peninsula of Kowloon upon cessation of the 99 year lease of the "New Territories" neither of which needed to be returned as they had been ceded. The UK government acknowledged they couldn't administer rule in the region and relinquished control back to China for these territories. US Hegemony portraying as being the "World Policeman" are trying to keep the US$ afloat. IMO. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

What policy do trump/vance have for Russia to cease attacking and pull out of Ukraine? trump keeps claiming, without any substance whatsoever, he can reach a peace agreement in one day; other than Ukraine surrendering what else is on the table?

Trump is talking rubbish. Of course, he cannot resist the over-exaggeration of his ego. That aside, there will be a compromise as Russia will never withdraw its gains unless part of a threat of neutrality for Ukraine. As Litchko said last week, "another two years is unthinkable".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GypsyT said:

IF that happens China will take Taiwan and WW III is here. China think weak US is ripe to pick.

I don't understand - what do you mean?  Taiwan is part of China, as is Hong Kong. The best they can do is negotiate 'special status'  The USA has no business interfering around our world.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I really don't know what to say if you truly believe this.

I really don't understand people that follow the news who haven't figured that out.

I do understand low information people not getting it though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Do you think Biden should be jailed for saying Trump should be made a bullseye?

Trump incited nothin. 

Do you realize how stupid that question is?

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I don't understand - what do you mean?  Taiwan is part of China, as is Hong Kong. The best they can do is negotiate 'special status'  The USA has no business interfering around our world.

Eeeer, the last time I looked, Taiwan was an Island. 

But I see your point, a from your communist ideology.......😬

1 minute ago, GypsyT said:

So you are siding Communists? Giving them power to decide?

This is more accurate: China belongs to Taiwan! The real leaders escaped to Taiwan.

"The Communists gained control of mainland China and proclaimed the People's Republic of China in 1949, forcing the leadership of the Republic of China to retreat to the island of Taiwan."

Bob is a Commie, but likes the freedom of the West, he can sleep at night...:coffee1:

6 hours ago, bob smith said:

Of course she can win.

Anyone running the race can theoretically win.

The question is what are her odds of winning?

At the moment I would say not very good.

bob.

Put your money where your mouth is fellas: 

"Trump is a -200 favorite, which equates to a 66.7 percent implied probability. He was -300 (75 percent) to take back the White House after the assassination attempt.

Harris, who was endorsed by Biden for the Democratic nomination, is the +185 second choice (35.1 percent) to win the election at BetOnline."

Presidential betting odds: Donald Trump a smaller favorite after Joe Biden drops out | Betting | Sports (reviewjournal.com)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

He was unfit to be president 4 years ago, so why quit now?

Harris is seemingly Asian and African American, maybe related to Tiger Woods. 

No. Mother Asian (India) and father Jamaican.

Upper middle-class upbringing 

27 minutes ago, transam said:

Eeeer, the last time I looked, Taiwan was an Island. 

But I see your point, a from your communist ideology.......😬

So was Hong Kong, your point?

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

What went wrong for the four years he was in charge? 

What kind of logic is that?

Like: I had no traffic accident in the last 10 years. And for that reason, I won't have an accident in the next 10 years.

Really?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

If you want open borders, bigger government, stagnant wages, more crime, more government subsidies, more expensive food, energy and housing, more DEI, higher taxes, more genital mutilation, higher taxes, more dead Jews, Palestinians, Ukrainians and Russians, more crony capitalism, vote for Harris. It’s really an easy choice.

If you want your brain to shrink, your IQ to drop to retarded level, get completely brainwashed, take a couple of social science lectures with Professor Yellowtail.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Like: I had no traffic accident in the last 10 years. And for that reason, I won't have an accident in the next 10 years.

Really?

If you have no accidents for four years, your insurance company thinks the risk of you having an accident is low, and give you a discount. 

Really. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

So you are siding Communists? Giving them power to decide?

This is more accurate: China belongs to Taiwan! The real leaders escaped to Taiwan.

"The Communists gained control of mainland China and proclaimed the People's Republic of China in 1949, forcing the leadership of the Republic of China to retreat to the island of Taiwan."

Plus a lot of them went to Thailand - hence all the very rich/wealthy 'Thainese' families in Thailand. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

More a probability. Logical.

Edited by nauseus

23 hours ago, transam said:

the numpty Trump voters are like folk who buy a second-hand car being impressed by what the salesman is telling them,

And that salesman, among many (but he's a special kind of retard), is Mike Lindell, "the pillow guy."

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, frank83628 said:

so anyone that supports Trump is the dregs of society.... and you wonder why he won the first time. 

the world didn't fall apart 2016-20. and there weren't any wars started

Yes, dregs is an accurate word as I can use here without it getting blocked. Prior to his election he had the bus rant about grabbing women, yet the dregs still voted for him.  Prior to his election he made fun of a physically handicapped person, yet his minions still voted for him. He was unfit for that office, but he was a womanizing racists, so like-minded dregs voted for him, period.

There was a war in Afghanistan going on during King Donald's reign. He did nothing about that. He left that to Biden to sort out then talked smack about it, which is typical of the irresponsible childish wannabe dictator.  Maybe he was simply too busy playing golf to get us out of the war. 🤔

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why are the Biden supporters in so much denial, refusing to accept that Trump is probably going to be the next President, the people's president?

The billionaires including Russian oligarchs president.

26 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

It is worth noting that when Trump left office:

NATO was better funded than it had been in years.

Iran was broke.

Putin had not moved.

Russia was poor. 

Ukraine was better armed then they had been for years.

The Middle East was quiet, and the Saudis were ready to join the Abraham Accords. 

There had not been a single American combat related death in Afghanistan in over a year. 

What happened?

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Are they not still islands? 

Yes they are, but regarding today's dynamics , the UK relinquished control over Hong Kong and the peninsula of Kowloon under expiry of the lease of the "New Territories". Taiwan has always been seen as a part of "Mainland China" hence the retrenchment by the beaten "Imperial Government" to a safer position. Mainland China has always advocated that Taiwan was part of Mainland China territory. 

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The billionaires including Russian oligarchs president.

Well, he'll stop the invasion of Ukraine and stop the Genocide in Gaza

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1