Australian Father Seeks Help to Find Missing Son in Phuket

webfact

43 minutes ago, webfact said:

“We found him in Bangkok but he won’t talk to us. We are very worried about his safety at the moment.”

This makes no sense daddy, maybe 28yr old Steveo  boy doesn't want you to know his PRIVATE business, butt out. Him in lub too mut with a prostitute and will tell you about his wedding plans later, maybe he is gay and loves an LB. Up to him. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Did they check the short time bars? Soi 6 in Pattaya? Happens all the time. Was he supposed to meet up with a fat Aussie wife or gf in Phuket? That would explain his disappearance. 🤣🙏🏼

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

He was probably shacked up with "Noi" and "Lek" at their apartment and having the time of his life.  

Can totally imagine.
But it's been a very long time for myself, with Phen and Kwan.

3 hours ago, ignore it said:

On a somewhat related note, 

Darren reports that he has met a young lady who eager to help him reconnect with his son. He says that they have become quite close in a short period of time.

He vowed to continue to work with her until things have worked out and that they are staying together in Bangkok to save on expenses.

I bet he that he did connect with a young lady and not by phone . :p

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ronster said:

So why won't he talk to his family then ?

he doesn't like them  ...   he has a new family he found in Soi 6  

Edited by steven100
  • Haha 2

In 1998/1999 I was on Koh Pha Ngan and this Aussie kid who had actually shared our songtaew from the pier to Haad Rin went missing. Posters up everywhere. Then the dad and some other relatives turned up in Thailand to join the search and were in the same restaurant as us.

It turns out that the dad was a lawyer back home who had prosecuted some Thai drug kingpin, and the poor son paid the penalty. The first couple of times I heard the rumour that his headless corpse washed up in Surat I dismissed it as bs. But it was apparently true.

We no have internet like this back then!

• Like 1

Yeah, I also traveled around Thailand and neighbouring countries back in the late 80s for 6-7 month at a time,

and only means of contacting people back home was by mail that could take months to arrive,

or collect call by an telecom operator but that was a bit expensive so I would only do that once every month or two! 😏

For relatives to contact me from abroad, their only way was to send mail to a Poste Restante box at a Post Office.

In the digital era of today kids can´t even go to the toilet, without letting the world now about it! 🤣

• Agree 1