How Biden Rug Pulled Trump

Or Biden accedes to GOP demands that he steps down as President. Which could really backfire. Most new Presidents get a bit of a bounce at the start. Plus there are mountains of merch that become worthless overnight. Some Tippex could turn 7 into 8 I suppose.

1712854042153.jpg

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, novacova said:

Where exactly did you get this information?

Some people have extra senses....have you never watched a Hollywood Marvel movie? 

• Sad 1

On 7/24/2024 at 6:03 PM, Terrance8812 said:

The truth is that Biden had been planning to pull out of the election for months already. He purposely kept it a secret between himself, Harris, and his closest advisors and then waited until just after the GOP convention, once Trump had already made the wrong VP pick, for Biden to finally make his move.

A theory , not the truth .

That would imply that Biden purposely looked frail in the debate .

I doubt that .

It ignited the internal discussion about how to replace him , and the dems quickly realized that the timing was good for Biden to step down , as Trumps campaign was based on attacking Biden .

Trump already picked his VP candidate and now needs to alter the republican strategy within a short timeframe .

Difficult to do after so much effort to discredit Biden has been done .

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Whatever happened, and however it happened, it was very shrewd. It caught Huge Don with his pants down. Picking JD was a historic mistake, akin to Palin. He is an empty suit and is a negative for the ticket. 

If Harris picks someone strong like Shapiro or Beshear, it could be a slaughter. Imagine if Trump loses again? He and his horrendous family will be destroyed and erased from the face of politics, forever. MAGA will be finished. The world will be saved. LOL. 

Your mouth to God's ear...

• Like 1

Another delusional blame shift.

Nobody, unless afflicted by dementia as is Biden, believes he could orchestrate such a plan.

I would never trust you to bring me the correct toast.

However, if you are correct, then you will be part of the problem that caused the overthrow of Western Democracy via voter deception.

• Sad 1

Next, you need to do a thread on Biden being "rug pulled" by Obama and Pelosi. 

If you think Biden stepped down voluntarily, just hours after claiming he was in it for the long haul, I have a bridge for sale.

• Confused 1