I watched the first few minutes, and the "evidence" he presented is texts (tweets?) from people quoting the Thai Embassy websites in Canberra and the UK.  I quit watching.  They've never been a reliable source of accurate, current rules except maybe applicants at those particular embassies, and even that's doubtful.  Then to post tweets from people who haven't actual experience...

Last night, I did my 16th or 17th consecutive monthly visa exempt entry at BKK.  I stay 3-7 days each entry, and I have never gotten any questions except twice, when they asked how long would I stay this time.  Not even pointed questions, they just seemed curious- and they didn't even ask to see the tickets.  It was nice to get a 60 day stamp this trip, but I'm outta here on Sunday night.  US citizen, 67 years old, and I worked in Thailand for about 6-7 years pre-Covid.  YMMV, obviously.

One downside is that the immigration queue was longer than previously (for a 2:00 AM arrival) though not bad.  A lot of folks in the queue used to stand in the VOA queue instead.  Now, we queue together.  Oh well.

The 2 land crossing limits has been discussed in quite a few threads, and I have no personal experience there.

Edited by impulse
  • Thumbs Up 2