President Kamala Harris

4 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

"The left" is a catchall term for anyone who disagrees with any Republican talking point. Plain crap presented as truth.

No, "The Left" is anyone that wants millions of illegals flooding across the border, political lawfare, high inflation, high energy prices, reliance on advisories for oil, the first and second amendments reversed, a packed court, men in women’s sports, bathrooms and locker room, genital mutilation of children, crappy public education, higher taxes, and books that provide pictorial instructions on how to participate in homosexual sex in grade-schools.

There are any number of other things, but that's a start. Most Republicans oppose those things.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You are really stuck on this bashing of the left for no good reason. Actually. Wrong reasons.

You really need a better source for your information

I'm not like you, I've been paying attention, and I don't have depend on posting links to someone else's opinion, I have formulated my own. 

I am against the left, but I'm not bashing he left. I am only pointing out the policies they promote that I disagree with. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes.

I agree.

And the "lot" of people you mention are the very people who are not rational White Men.

As I implied, it's only the many groups of irrational people who are fired up about Harris.

The VP choice is not important, after the election, for anyone.

If those groups of irrational people were, instead, rational, then they would realize, as I said, that the VP-choice is not important.

And it would not matter who the VP pick is anyway, they'd be Hitler and whatnot too. 

Every Republican candidate for as long as I can remember is Hitler. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, watthong said:

One can always count on this troll to come up with gory details when concerning human bodies, babies and women especially. Graphic and excruciating imagery is his specialty, a la Mengele. What a sadist!

The twisted logic of the Democrats: I will kill you in a particularly disgusting and inhuman way and complain when others tell about it.

Thats why Trump is going to win. Because as weird as he is, its the policies that matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're betting against Allan Lichtman. 

Your odds are not good.

The problem with Lichtman is that he does not realize that 2024 is an extremely atypical stretch of time.

In 2024, nothing goes, and nothing is the same.

For example, I NEVER thought in a MILLION YEARS that I would have changed my views about who I would rather see win the US race.

Now, I have changed.

And the chances of my reversals, such as this, were about one in 10-raised-to-the-highest-power (not God).

Changing my stance on Trump would have been totally unthinkable.

So then, maybe Lichtman knows not as much as he thinks he knows.

Let's wait and see, because...

This time, I really am past caring.

Any warm body is fine with me, just as long as it is not the Salad Woman.

Or, if it is, then who really cares, anyway.

The US, as a nation, is a Failed Nation, just as Noam predicted, and reported.

Therefore, let the chips fall where they may.

And, maybe, I will vote, this time, for MaoZeDong, if the commies find some way to resurrect Old Mao.

Wait a MINUTE!

They ALREADY have!

Mao has been reincarnated as President Xi....

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

How stupid can you be. He's toast. What a racist jerk.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2024/07/31/trump-alleges-harris-made-a-turn-and-became-a-black-person/

Trump Questions Kamala Harris' Race: Claims She ‘Became A Black Person’ In Combative Interview

Per the NY Times this is the photo Trump team is referring to. Harris would not be the first black woman senator -- that was Carol Moseley Braun. Repub Edward Brooke was first ever black Senator.
image.jpeg.903d664b42fc652e4bf2176a7ec828f6.jpeg

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The vp pick is critical. Remember Sarah Palin? Killed McCain's chances. She's a total nutter.

Harris is firing up a lot of people. Too early to call this race. But it's looking good for Harris.

Very sad state of affairs for the US when Harris is their best choice.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/29/2024 at 5:10 PM, Will B Good said:

Maybe too busy still compiling the list of 30,000 lies from Trump?

Your side sure likes wasting time on that mantra, Trump lies- yes he does, just like every other politician. If politicians had noses that grow every lie they wouldn't be able to get in the door of congress, or parliament etc.

The biggest lie of all-"I care about you".

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump lies- yes he does, just like every other politician. If politicians had noses that grow every lie they wouldn't be able to get in the door of congress, or parliament etc.

Trump lies so much more than other politicians that his nose would reach the moon.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1