President Kamala Harris

Just now, Yellowtail said:
14 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So, these are the people that are barred from attending a Harris rally, that's pretty sad.

So these are the people barred from casting their vote, that's pretty sad.

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So these are the people barred from casting their vote, that's pretty sad.

Weak. 

Again, you could make the same argument that all of these people are not allowed to drive, buy cigarettes. buy alcohol, received public benefits, enroll in school, get on an airplane, book a hotel, etc. 

Would it not make more sense to make it cheaper and easier for these people to get legal identification? Plenty of states provide identification cards free to the poor. 

Are you really not able to have a discussion? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Weak. 

Again, you could make the same argument that all of these people are not allowed to drive, buy cigarettes. buy alcohol, received public benefits, enroll in school, get on an airplane, book a hotel, etc. 

Would it not make more sense to make it cheaper and easier for these people to get legal identification? Plenty of states provide identification cards free to the poor. 

CBA

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Did you not understand? Your response makes no sense. Who are they? 

What I asked was; "So, is Kamala not suppressing voters' right to attend her rallies?"

I went on to say there was no difference between requiring an ID for a rally or convention and a requirement for voter ID aimed at making sure the people voting are who they are.

You are worried about stuff that no one else cares about.

Trump wants to politicize the US military. That's a real big problem.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

I've had enough.

I'm voting for Kamala Harris now.

Crime is a real issue in this country and we need someone with a proven track record in dealing with criminals. She is the only candidate who has proven her commitment by keeping people in prison despite evidence proving innocence and kept others in prison to use as slave labor to fight wildfires.

Her strength in not publishing any campaign positions shows her brilliance in campaigning by making it impossible for Trump to target.

Her genius is exactly what this country needs and anyone who believes this endorsement is real and that I'd support such a <deleted> evil witch is retarded..

Her slave owner background helps too on this decision.

The Democratic party platform will be published soon.

I'm sorry you can't wait.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Weak. 

The problem is that Republicans in Red States often make it difficult for minorities to obtain valid IDs. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The problem is that Republicans in Red States often make it difficult for minorities to obtain valid IDs. 

How?

You mean the counties in the deep south that do not issue IDs that you were lying about earlier? Still waiting for that example.

And most red states already require ID to vote, so there's that. 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Democratic party platform will be published soon.

I'm sorry you can't wait.

Sure it will 

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Hands up...if you dare.....anyone who has read through this tripe....... start to finish.

I was stuck in Isaan years ago and read the whole of 'War and Peace' (excluding the epilogues) on an iPhone 4......that was much more entertaining.

NoFW

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You made a false claim that there were counties in the deep south that do not issue IDs. 

Still waiting for that example.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

You made a false claim that there were counties in the deep south that do not issue IDs. 

The Republicans in the South reduce the number of offices that issue voter IDs in counties with majority minority voters.

It's an old trick.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Republicans in the South reduce the number of offices that issue voter IDs in counties with majority minority voters.

It's an old trick.

Lying is an old trick as well. 

• Thanks 1

Lying toilet brush on action. I guess you can’t elaborate on zero accomplishments.

What are Kamala's achievements other than sucking her way up the ladder?

I found one sample which I attached and it's not looking good.

Kamala.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I like that Biden sees her as a "critical partner", but now Kamala is trying to distance herself from the Biden debacle as much as possible. 

She's in the rallies talking about how great she'll be, and all the stuff she'll do, but leaves of the part about having done nothing for the last almost four years. 

How funny it that? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Many of you are living paycheck to paycheck.

You can’t afford gas.

You can’t afford groceries.

You can’t afford a home.

That all happened while I was Vice President.

I actively made inflation worse.

And yet you’re voting for me because I will fix it.

Thank you,
Kamala

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, newnative said:

Yes, an old trick, and one of many.  The objective is to suppress the vote as much as possible.   Why?  Look to Donald Trump for the answer.   He famously said that if you make voting easy, Republicans will never win another election.  

So, you make voting as difficult as possible.  You oppose mail-in voting.  You oppose early voting.  You oppose same-day voting registration.  You post armed 'observers' at voting places to intimidate voters.  You restrict voting places and put them in places difficult for voters to get to.  

You send an attorney for Arizona's Republican Party to the Supreme Court to defend voting restrictions that have been put in place.  At least the attorney was refreshingly honest.  When asked by a Supreme Court justice why these restrictions were needed, he frankly stated that they helped the Republican Party and hurt the Democrat Party.   Noted.

Danderman made a false claim that there were counties in the deep south that do not issue IDs. 

He never provided any example, and here you are covering for him. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Danderman made a false claim that there were counties in the deep south that do not issue IDs. 

He never provided any example, and here you are covering for him. 

Walk it off.  You'll live.

• Love It 1