Live your life now

6 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Today, I went to the Chiang Mai expat group.

Sadly at a mere 71, they told me I was too young to join.

Live fast die young crew were lucky

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

I believe most misunderstand what truly living is, and looking the wrong places, or trying to hard to do things they think making them living to the fullest. 

For me it is great to realize a good life is just doing normal things on daily basis. Have someone to care for, fresh food, fresh air, chop som wood, go gym or just listening to the wind 😉

What is living the life to its fullest mean for you guys? 

If I die tomorow, what would I really know and miss? it just doesnt matter what you did yesterday, unless you took your time to be kind to someone, then it matters. 

Beautiful 😍 

• Like 1

I make all my plans until  76, so four an a half years to go if all goes well. If I am "nasty looking" must be for another reason. May be that I am boombooming in a week what I used to booboom in a day.

5 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

I make all my plans until  76, so four an a half years to go if all goes well. If I am "nasty looking" must be for another reason. May be that I am boombooming in a week what I used to booboom in a day.

You will probably go between 79-83

So 10 years you have left roughly 

16 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You will probably go between 79-83

So 10 years you have left roughly 

Hopefully I die healthy with my boots on! But most do not,,,

Edit note: Die happy abd healthy with my boots on

Edited by Hummin

2 hours ago, Hummin said:

Hopefully I die healthy with my boots on! But most do not,,,

Edit note: Die happy abd healthy with my boots on

Can't die healthy unless accident. Normally the heart gives way.

I refuse to show up to my grave with a healthy body....we all die, guranteed, no ifs ands or buts....if he died working overtime, maybe he died doing what he loved, hell, that could have been how he wanted to go....everyones got their time on the clock, don't judge a man for a wasted life, it's his to waste....

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, IsaanExpat said:

I refuse to show up to my grave with a healthy body....we all die, guranteed, no ifs ands or buts....if he died working overtime, maybe he died doing what he loved, hell, that could have been how he wanted to go....everyones got their time on the clock, don't judge a man for a wasted life, it's his to waste....

Im guessing your American because you used the word "hell"

Do you think that is such a good word to use in a topic about "end of life ",please we must not use that word ,it may offend people on here or even reignite a traumatic experience 

• Haha 1

I saw this too. Within a couple months went from a weakness in his arm to being sent back to the UK and now told he's going to die in 12 months.  That's how fast it can all change. Not sure how long he was in Thailand but hopefully he had a good run. 64 is too young to die but not terribly uncommon either.

On 7/27/2024 at 9:43 AM, BritManToo said:

I retired age 45, so far I've had 24 years of not working.

I've been not working for longer than I was working.

HEY ... I resemble that

... also stopped at 45/46 mark.  Actually never thought I'd make to 30 or 35 😂  Now closer to 70 than 69, Dec coming up soon.  

Uncommon common sense to me ... Retire ASAP, do what you enjoy, or nothing at all, if makes one happy.  UP2U

Beats working or even having a mandatory schedule.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

I saw this too. Within a couple months went from a weakness in his arm to being sent back to the UK and now told he's going to die in 12 months.  That's how fast it can all change. Not sure how long he was in Thailand but hopefully he had a good run. 64 is too young to die but not terribly uncommon either.

He never lived in Thailand full time.

7 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

Yes very sad indeed.

I keep reciting over that Beatles song

... When I'm 64 .....when I'm 64...

On 7/27/2024 at 9:02 AM, georgegeorgia said:

watched a Pattaya YouTuber saying he got bad news today his doctor said 12 months to live even with Chemotherapy for his Cancer

Don't worry about others. 

Quit your hospital job, Sell your house in Sydney and get on an aeroplane to south east Asia. 

Enjoy yourself, life's tooooo short. 

It's so sad for me to say as I was born in Camperdown but Sydney now is so depressing. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, KhunLA said:

... also stopped at 45/46 mark.  Actually never thought I'd make to 30 or 35 😂  Now closer to 70 than 69, Dec coming up soon.  

Uncommon common sense to me ... Retire ASAP, do what you enjoy, or nothing at all, if makes one happy.  UP2U

LOL easier said than done sir. 

23 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Im guessing your American because you used the word "hell"

Do you think that is such a good word to use in a topic about "end of life ",please we must not use that word ,it may offend people on here or even reignite a traumatic experience 

Here's a tissue Snowflake, go wipe the sand out of your pussy before you start making Pearls

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2024 at 9:24 AM, georgegeorgia said:

This particular guy Darren who died from my workplace in February was greed for more money despite being well off ...he wanted more 

More ? Moooooore ? 

The very last work shift I saw him he was ignoring me to ring the Roster clerk to get more overtime shifts !

Bye Darren 👋 

You were hanging around his work? What for? 

So, you were in the same place he was, but he was getting paid.