'Sportlegs' Supplement

Everyday I do my 5km walk, afterwards and into the next day (when I walk again) my legs and lower back are all stiff and sore. Everytime.

There is a supplement that I want to try called 'sportslegs' but I can't seem to find a supplier here in Thailand or find how to get it here.

Anyone use it, or know how to ship it here, or, have another, available, equivilant product?

I have tried Celebrex, which helps, but don't want to take it daily.

Have you tried just a rehydration drink?  In this climate you sweat a lot and this means loss of fluid and electrolytes.

Those electrolyte packets at 7-11 (well diluted) or green coconut water can help a lot

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, carlyai said:

Everyday I do my 5km walk, afterwards and into the next day (when I walk again) my legs and lower back are all stiff and sore. Everytime.

There is a supplement that I want to try called 'sportslegs' but I can't seem to find a supplier here in Thailand or find how to get it here.

Anyone use it, or know how to ship it here, or, have another, available, equivilant product?

I have tried Celebrex, which helps, but don't want to take it daily.

Have a good PT evaluate your gait/walking technique and your shoes.

Also, learn some back strengthening exercises and stretching exercises,  e.g on YT "Brad and Bob",

better off course if you find a PT or trainer to teach you

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1