I've never seen Trump laugh except..

9 minutes ago, Presnock said:

well after re-reading a lot or most of my notes here, I notice that my spelling appears really shaky too but it is not that I don't spell the words correctly, it is that even at this advanced age, I try to type as fast as I used to but unfortunately the fingers just don't spell as well as they used to.

Same here.

I find myself to now  have to look at the keyboard  otherwise I often lose my place on the keyboard and type nonsense,(wekk moe nonsense than usual) LOL  Most of the time I am missing a letter because i do not strike the key strong enough. Also I have notice on myself that being bilingual might confuse me in my choice of letters, (not sure what is going on there) The "V" in the qwerty keyboard is an (N) in Greek, and the  B  in the English keyboard is a V in the Greek ,and these letters are right next to each other so I often find myself subconsciously having made the wrong choice. ( Weird right?) .

I also tend to be a bit controversial in my posts and consequently I get a lot of  Notifications, and I am often sparring with  two or three members here while holding conversations on FB with my sister in Italy, or my other sister in Greece, or my baby sister in the US, and some people in the FB groups I belong, and I dont have the time to proofread everything I write, but even when I do skim over it, because my brain  knows what I meant to write   often miss what it is actually written. 

Oh the joys of getting older , but if you consider the alternative, not too bad! :laugh:

• Love It 1

38 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO it's pretty stupid to wear light-colored pants if one has that kind of problem.

Kinda stup not to wear adult diapers if one has that problem!

On 7/31/2024 at 6:56 PM, bubblegum said:

..when somebody shouted shoot them (illegal immigrant's) from the crowd.

Aphonogelia is a rare neuropsychological condition with which a person cannot laugh audibly.[1] The condition can be caused by traumatic brain injury, specifically to the right temporal lobe.[2]

Was he shot thru the ear at a  younger age as well?

No, he was born without a brain.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I've never heard any of my golfer friends say that he's a good golfer, I think he's somewhat competent, he can get the ball down the fairway sometimes, he's not a particularly good putter or chipper, and he cheats constantly. But I don't think that fact would surprise anybody. 

This particular round, and photo, might have been shot right after he heard that Biden bowed out and that he was running against Harris! 

He can't be a good golfer with the swing he has. Flat takeaway to compensate for his gut, chin tucked down, chicken wing on the follow through. 12 handicap at best.

I am amused by posters claiming he is a good golfer when they would not know a lob wedge from a sand iron.

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2024 at 7:47 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps he doesn't laugh because there is nothing to laugh about in this sick society I find myself in.

Only time I laughed recently is when Democrats suddenly realised that Biden was toast in the brain department, and started demanding he resign. It's like they had no idea till the debate.

No, just like Trump, you are off the scale in terms of weirdness and feeling miserable 

As  natural grouches, <removed> and the <removed> ,regardless of what society you live in, are incapable of having a laugh, or enjoy life in any way ,shape, or form.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, thecyclist said:

No, just like Trump, you are off the scale in terms of weirdness and feeling miserable 

As  natural grouches, the orange turd and the beach weirdo ,regardless of what society you live in, are incapable of having a laugh, or enjoy life in any way ,shape, or form.

Unfortunately, your type always tries to drag the rest of humanity down to your level of wretchedness. 

Trump jokes and laughs a lot. You must never have watched any speeches over the last 8 years. Being wrong is one thing but being wrong for 8 whole years is another. You are in the gutter making nasty comments about a guy who enjoys his life far more than you. He does not know who you are. But you know who he is as he lives rent free in your head.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

He can't be a good golfer with the swing he has. Flat takeaway to compensate for his gut, chin tucked down, chicken wing on the follow through. 12 handicap at best.

I am amused by posters claiming he is a good golfer when they would not know a lob wedge from a sand iron.

He looks very good for 78yo. I'm amused by bitter guys who have Trump living rent free in their head for years.

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Well informed sources tell me his handicap is closer to 20, or more. He can drive the ball, but his short game is horrible. However, with his consistent skill at cheating he is usually able to improve his score by a few strokes. 

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well informed sources tell me his handicap is closer to 20, or more. He can drive the ball, but his short game is horrible. However, with his consistent skill at cheating he is usually able to improve his score by a few strokes. 

What is Kamala's golf game like?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

A good short game takes years of practice. As Lee Trevino once said, you only get touch  with millions of golf balls.

I'd say Trump is too lazy to practice, and uses the foot wedge instead.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Rather like those on here incapable of writing a sensible post.

What a surprise, you woke up with your usual SOL.

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

He looks very good for 78yo. I'm amused by bitter guys who have Trump living rent free in their head for years.

Looks like I am living rent free in yours. Now go pop another nasty pill.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Yesterday he said that Harris didn't know whether she was Indian or Black. Does he not know that her Dad was Jamaican and her Mum Indian. And why did Harris not come back with that. 

Because HE's not worth it?

You know, that "don't wrestle with a pig" thing?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To be pedantic, if that were possible, I'd be dead, as the only way that could happen would be by massive internal trauma.

It's a metaphor for someone who wakes up in a grumpy mood, and posts accordingly.

• Sad 1

On 8/2/2024 at 1:07 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

Here .  Trump laughing 

Maybe I'm not linking to it right but he laughed out loud once on The View 18 years ago in a vid with no sound?

He really just smiles and gloats, at his own lame jokes, always punching down

As well as being the most successful golfer in Presidential history

Trump must think he is the world's best comedian too

Remember when Trump  mocked a reporter with a congenital condition?

That was really funny 

A tragic figure incapable of real joy

Likely the result of serious undiagnosed childhood trauma masked by years of privilege

Doubt he even loves his own children

I just wish he would admit his issues and get help.

Edited by Captain Monday

8 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Maybe I'm not linking to it right but he laughed out loud once on The View 18 years ago in a vid with no sound?

He really just smiles and gloats, at his own lame jokes, always punching down

As well as being the most successful golfer in Presidential history

Trump must think he is the world's best comedian too

Remember when Trump  mocked a reporter with a congenital condition?

That was really funny 

A tragic figure incapable of real joy

Likely the result of serious undiagnosed childhood trauma masked by years of privilege

Doubt he even loves his own children

I just wish he would admit his issues and get help.

Serious question. How many people on the planet has Trump been responsible for killing in a war or by supplying the means of killing lots of people, and how many has Biden been responsible for ( you can start with Gaza and Ukraine )?

Now tell me who is better for people in other countries.

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Serious question. How many people on the planet has Trump been responsible for killing in a war or by supplying the means of killing lots of people, and how many has Biden been responsible for ( you can start with Gaza and Ukraine )?

Now tell me who is better for people in other countries.

Its about laughing. BTW Biden did not invade Ukraine nor Israel.