I've never seen Trump laugh except..

8 minutes ago, retarius said:

I think Trump has a quiet chuckle to himself when he sees the IDF shooting unarmed children and women. He thinks it is hysterical.

Hamas have nearly been wiped out , about 25 000 terrorists killed already 

On 8/1/2024 at 3:57 PM, KannikaP said:

Will he finish up the same as the former Duce?

Can I post a picture of Walz and Hitler? This is the level here now?  How you get away with it is beyond me.

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Can I post a picture of Walz and Hitler? This is the level here now?  How you get away with it is beyond me.

It wasnt me who posted the pictures.

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Hamas have nearly been wiped out , about 25 000 terrorists killed already 

If you don't think there's going to be significant and long lasting blowback by slaughtering 40,000 women and children, I have a bridge that I can sell you for just 30,000 baht. Let me know if you're interested I'll give you an account to send the money to. 

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

If you don't think there's going to be significant and long lasting blowback by slaughtering 40,000 women and children, I have a bridge that I can sell you for just 30,000 baht. Let me know if you're interested I'll give you an account to send the money to. 

Civilians get killed in all wars , why should the Gaza war be different to all other wars ?

44 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Civilians get killed in all wars , why should the Gaza war be different to all other wars ?

Well you seem to be color blind in this particular situation, it is the disproportionate nature of the response on the part of Israel, that has alienated the entire planet and made Israel even more of a pariah throughout the world than they already were. 

With the exception of Russia in Ukraine, and possibly the US in Vietnam, there have been few war campaigns in modern history, that have been conducted with such extreme disregard for the civilian population as the Israeli campaign in Gaza. To many people it feels like a deliberate attempt to wipe that area off the face of the map. Do you really despise the Palestinian people that much, that you can't see it for what it is? 

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Well you seem to be color blind in this particular situation, it is the disproportionate nature of the response on the part of Israel, that has alienated the entire planet and made Israel even more of a pariah throughout the world than they already were. 

With the exception of Russia in Ukraine, and possibly the US in Vietnam, there have been few war campaigns in modern history, that have been conducted with such extreme disregard for the civilian population as the Israeli campaign in Gaza. To many people it feels like a deliberate attempt to wipe that area off the face of the map. Do you really despise the Palestinian people that much, that you can't see it for what it is? 

Post a link for these claims. I heard the strike rate is better than US wars.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Could you provide some figures /evidence to back up  your claims ?

Which recent wars are you referring to where they were fewer civilian  casualties than the Gaza war ?

The usual ratio in wars is 9 civilians  die for every combatant , in Gaza its been less than 2 civilians die for every combatant .

I have read that in the Gaza war there has been the lowest ever civilians death rate .

Which wars are you referring to where there have been fewer civilian deaths ?

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Could you provide some figures /evidence to back up  your claims ?

Which recent wars are you referring to where they were fewer civilian  casualties than the Gaza war ?

The usual ratio in wars is 9 civilians  die for every combatant , in Gaza its been less than 2 civilians die for every combatant .

I have read that in the Gaza war there has been the lowest ever civilians death rate .

Which wars are you referring to where there have been fewer civilian deaths ?

He posts made up claims a lot. Democrat. 

• Confused 1