The Tim Walz thread.

12 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

He was a football coach and taught many young men in jockstraps how to become men. He comes off as a creepy out of work mall santa imo. Ask JT he likes him more than i do.

Tampon coach. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't have a firm opinion about Walz.

Are you suggesting that you do, because you did your own research?

I do now, although at first peak at wiki, thought a good choice for her.  wiki is very left though, so should have expected the right wing nut to expose his flaws rather soon, which they did.

I always do my own research.  Out of curiosity, as I don't vote, so my opinion and or vote, doesn't matter.

I just like to know who's posting BS out their butt and try not to be ignorant myself.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I don't have Google Translate, so a Chinese search engine won't help much.

And a lot of US websites won't work in China.

Maybe be more circumspect when you talk about democracy and can't access news because you choose to live in such a place.democracy is obviously important to you.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Maybe be more circumspect when you talk about democracy and can't access news because you choose to live in such a place.democracy is obviously important to you.

He lives in Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Propaganda press running interference and gaslighting. Sad you're that naive.

But the Harris campaign itself has agreed with Vance and altered its description of Waltz that Walz had previously faked in Minnesota.

The Harris campaign has altered its biography of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz on its campaign website, making a change to a reference to his military service amid ongoing scrutiny of the 2024 Democratic vice presidential nominee’s military credentials.

Walz’s biography initially said he was a "retired Command Sergeant Major." 

It has since been updated to say that he "served as a command sergeant major."

--Harris campaign walks back Walz bio amid 'stolen valor' controversy as questions swirl

WOT? So CNN and you turn out to be the losers. The classic ANF Poster Boomerang Principle in operation yet again.

And the fake news purposely misstates the controversy about carrying weapons of war. It's not about mere carrying. It's about carrying IN WAR, as Walz falsely implied. In fact, CNN verified by omission the criticism of Walz.🤣 You didn't catch that, of course.

And finally the fake news admitted it doesn't know when Walz applied for retirement, only verifying that he bailed before the deployment, hee hee.

The left does not care about any of it. 

Remember that the left called George W. Bush a draft dodger because he served in the guard rather than going to Viet Nam, now they're calling stolen valor Walz a war hero. 

Anyone old enough remembers the left spitting on servicemen returning from Viet Nam. The hated the military until they are able to take it over under Obama. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, stoner said:

is there any proof of this with a timeline ? 

In St Louis all military records are stored.  I have gotten my records from there several times.  But only the service member or an agency that he designates can get the records.  All this can be cleard up and go away by Walz.  All he has to do is explain and show his records.  Also, I am waiting for Senator Tammy Duckworth to comment on Walz.  Retired Major Duckworth was a UH 60 Pilot for the Illinois Army National Guard who made a permanent sacrfifice whene she was deployed to Iraq. She lost both legs. Inspite of being deployed and seriously injured she ran and the election for US Senate. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This attempt to swift boat Walz is gonna backfire on the maga fascist sleaze buckets.

More left wing people. These left opinions mean nothing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Remember that the left called George W. Bush a draft dodger because he served in the guard rather than going to Viet Nam, now they're calling stolen valor Walz a war hero. 

Anyone old enough remembers the left spitting on servicemen returning from Viet Nam. The hated the military until they are able to take it over under Obama. 

A war hero...? Do you have a link for that.....or a quote?....No. I thought not.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Propaganda press running interference and gaslighting. Sad you're that naive.

But the Harris campaign itself has agreed with Vance and altered its description of Waltz that Walz had previously faked in Minnesota.

The Harris campaign has altered its biography of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz on its campaign website, making a change to a reference to his military service amid ongoing scrutiny of the 2024 Democratic vice presidential nominee’s military credentials.

Walz’s biography initially said he was a "retired Command Sergeant Major." 

It has since been updated to say that he "served as a command sergeant major."

--Harris campaign walks back Walz bio amid 'stolen valor' controversy as questions swirl

WOT? So CNN and you turn out to be the losers. The classic ANF Poster Boomerang Principle in operation yet again.

Still failed to mention he retired as a master sergeant, however. The "retirement"--erased from history. 

image.png.14984847d5ae59742d723b4f32a682ad.png

And the fake news purposely misstates the controversy about carrying weapons of war. It's not about mere carrying. It's about carrying IN WAR, as Walz falsely implied. In fact, CNN verified by omission the criticism of Walz.🤣 You didn't catch that, of course.

And finally the fake news admitted it doesn't know when Walz applied for retirement, only verifying that he bailed before the deployment, hee hee.

Coulter is great.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

A war hero...? Do you have a link for that.....or a quote?....No. I thought not.

Here, fixed it for you. We good now? 

Remember that the left called George W. Bush a draft dodger because he served in the guard rather than going to Viet Nam, now they're calling stolen valor Walz a combat veteran

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This attempt to swift boat Walz is gonna backfire on the maga fascist sleaze buckets.

Ooh. Scary. What other objective, unbiased authority holds that opinion? Let's make nice long list of our fave leftist hacks. BTW, Joy Behar disagrees with calling Vance "weird." You gotta cut that out now.

• Haha 2

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Here, fixed it for you. We good now? 

Remember that the left called George W. Bush a draft dodger because he served in the guard rather than going to Viet Nam, now they're calling stolen valor Walz a combat veteran

So they never called him a war hero?

Just to clarify.

Just now, BigStar said:

Ooh. Scary. What other objective, unbiased authority holds that opinion? Let's make nice long list of our fave leftist hacks. BTW, Joy Behar disagrees with calling Vance "weird." You gotta cut that out now.

Joy, Sunny and Joe Scarborough :cheesy:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Along with part of the topic of this post ...

The left also claimed that Bush did not attend required weekend drills.  Either not knowing or deliberately ignoring (I believe the latter) that Bush had worked full time at his Reserve unit for weeks. 

Working full time for weeks will qualify a Reservist as having completed his/her required once monthly weekend drill time and can allow them to not attend weekend drills.  

The difference between working full time vs. attending weekend drills is, a four hour block of a weekend drill counts as a full time work day.  Attend a weekend drill on Saturday and Sunday and that counts as four eight hour days.   Have mandatory drill Friday evening with the  Saturday and Sunday drill, that counts as five days of drill. 

If you have a required Friday night, Saturday and Sunday drill, but you have worked 40 hours during a proceeding week, then you are not required to attend the weekend drill unless you are slotted into a mission required position.

I did this as well when I was not employed in Texas as it actually paid more than unemployment pay, little as that pay was.  Even though I did not have to attend weekend drills after working a 40 hour week at the armory, I chose to attend as I liked doing so.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Not calling him weird doesn't make him any less weird.........mainly because he is, without doubt...weird.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Not calling him weird doesn't make him any less weird.........mainly because he is, without doubt...weird.

You already failed the weird test miserably. 1/10, wasn't it? So you dunno. We better play it safe and go with established authorities like Behar. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

They? Can you be more specific? 

.......now they're calling stolen valor Walz a war hero. I am guessing whoever you meant.

Whoever you were referring to in your post..........I am assuming you knew at least....whay ask me?

Just now, Jingthing said:

Americans can see that Walz is an exceptionally good person and they can also see that Vance is an exceptionally phony tool of his billionaire pro Putin puppet masters.

Must be great ignoring the real world. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Walz played the weird card against both Trump and Vance. He was obviously projecting his own. His reputation is trash now. Burried in 3 days.

That made me laugh.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

.......now they're calling stolen valor Walz a war hero. I am guessing whoever you meant.

Whoever you were referring to in your post..........I am assuming you knew at least....whay ask me?

Oh them, yeah, they absolutely called stolen valor Walz a war hero.