Travel insurance for Seniors in France.

Sheryl. Travel insurance, ( not Health) for Thailand .My permanent home is France , I’m 71, and have tried around 10 companies so far and only 1 «  maybe ».. I was hoping to come to Thailand for at least 3 months this coming December, but will think twice if I don’t get insurance.  I’m hoping my CC might be positive, it’s a Platinum so I have to call them tomorrow. I’m asking everyone I know here in France in my position. I’ve had no problem in the past, being age eligible, and stay in Jomtien 3 to 4 months.Apparently it’s the 70 cut off age the problem. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 4

Thailand Live Tuesday 10 September 2024

2. 0

Chinese Factory Manager Falls to His Death After Silo Explosion, Three Others Injured

3. 79
    4. 80

Do You Believe: Next year, and the next, will be HOTTER than 2024?

5. 1

Historian Urges Thaksin To Stop Pulling Strings Behind PM

6. 41

Trump threatens to prosecute those he claimed ‘cheated’ in election if he wins in November

7. 1

Trump Vows to Jail Those Who Engage in "Unscrupulous Behavior" During the 2024 Election

8. 718

Its Happening - Law to Tax Overseas Income Now in Progress

9. 4

Thailand Live Tuesday 10 September 2024

10. 1

Historian Urges Thaksin To Stop Pulling Strings Behind PM

11. 86

J.D.Vance declines to criticize Tucker Carlson over his friendly chat with Holocaust Denier

12. 1

Trump Vows to Jail Those Who Engage in "Unscrupulous Behavior" During the 2024 Election

""