What are the best ways to meet other expats?

If in Pattaya, the Pattaya City Expats Club meets every Wednesday at the Holiday Inn Pattaya located at the north end of Beach Road - a friendly group. Their meeting program starts at 10:30am - many arrive around  9:30am  to visit with other expats before the meeting starts.  More information on their website - https://pcec.club/

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Just walk around any Supermarket and see all the unhappy Farang faces.   Don't expect them to smile back or acknowledge your existance; i just can't understand the attitude of many of them but hey, each to his own happy or miserable World eh !

I don't avoid other falang out of spite, I've met too many that just want to vent AT you rather than enjoy a decent conversation.....maybe I should loosen up, but I have a family here and I don't feel like standing around with them at the local Tesco while some miserable old bastard bitches about all their problems lol.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me....one time I was griped at on the BTS about the lack of dart games in the bars of BKK and the "liberal <deleted>" wondering around from America....

I'll try to be a little more open in the future, but honestly, I'm a prick in America too🤣

• Haha 2