Ex-Move Forward Members Set to Launch New Political Party

Shameful.  If Thailand's economy /people didn't drastically need industrial foreign direct investment I would advocate that everybody broadcast to the world the following social /political truth:

"Thailand is still a Feudal Patronage Society Masquerading as a Constitutional Monarchy".

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, lordgrinz said:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Expecting different results? Noooo! The people who set this in motion got exactly what they wanted knowing full well the resulting outcome. They have done it numerous times. I can not think of one instance where a party was not dissolved after gaining so much support from the people yet losing the elections. 

There always seems to be a reason to dissolve them. 

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

The Thai people are lethargic and allow this travesty to continue.

No, I'm afraid I have to disagree they voted for another Government and the PM never got the pro junta Senators' votes and yes they did make it very clear that some things were just going to be discussed as possible amendments.
BTW the current  PM and his Government orchestrated by Thaksin got off scot-free!!
So a new party is to be formed but the names of the individuals are banned for 10 years unless  there is a way around it.
However, in so-called Democracies  like the USA and UK  are simply not democracies and in the main, the vast majority of so-called politicians  are pure filth vermin and scum!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jwest10 said:

No, I'm afraid I have to disagree they voted for another Government and the PM never got the pro junta Senators' votes

So if voting doesn't work at the ballot box change tactics or rinse/spin/repeat.

FFP got booted, MFP got booted.

So 3rd time lucky?

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

They could call it LM-F Lets Move Forward.....:coffee1:

More likely , Here Today Gone Tomorrow  party

Those that have been instrumental in killing off any threat to their hegemony will just continue to repeat the methods they have used so successfully up until now. They are 100% bound to find some fault with any new incarnation of MFP so don't expect a third time lucky scenario. Only huge and prolonged protests in every province can hope to make a dent in the status quo.

5 hours ago, 1duckyboy said:

With the 11 MFP leaders banned for 10 years from having any connection, direct or indirect, in the forming or involvement in a political party, Pita and his associates have to be careful or the new party will be dissolved again, not that the powers that be need a reason.

and still, convicted thaksin has no problem 

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

You win election legitimately then they decide to force you out and now  they take you out of the whole game is that democratic type of government they have here TIT

As time goes bye more and more Thais will not ccep these actions. it will take time but it will eventually happen, and more and more generals, judges will fall by the wayside.

In the meantime the messages of move forward  etc will penetrate and impress more and more common folks.  Mass education will win.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

You win election legitimately then they decide to force you out and now  they take you out of the whole game is that democratic type of government they have here TIT

Meanwhile back in the UK We may end up with the political party that we vote for BUT,  there is no obligation for that party to follow their pre election manifesto, they can and will,  just do what they want .   Same Same but different?