Vance calls out Harris

Just now, Mazungu said:

Maybe numbers aren't you strong suit just like Trump. Trump thinks 25,000 is more than a million! 🤣🤣

“If you look at what Martin Luther King, when he did his speech, it was a great speech. And you look at ours, same real estate, same everything. Same number of people, if not, we had more,” Trump said. “And you look at it, and you look at the picture of his crowd and my crowd. We actually had more people. They said I had 25,000, and he had a million people and I’m OK with it because I like Dr. Martin Luther King.”

I doubt you can calculate the square root of 625 in your head. Your math is terrible.

22 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Trump

2023-west-palm-beach-fla-9165354.jpg

He claims he has a big thingy too. He's got big stuff and says he has big hands and a big thingy. He says he's got the best people, and says he was the best president since Lincoln. Wow, he's convinced me... oh wait. NOT!

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

He claims he has a big thingy too. He's got big stuff and says he has big hands and a big thingy. He says he's got the best people, and says he was the best president since Lincoln. Wow, he's convinced me... oh wait. NOT!

Best since 1988. You are left. You will never vote right.

• Haha 1

Just now, StandardIssue said:

You can sling labels if you like. But I'm neither "left" or "right". I'm just the guy who listens carefully and does some research when participating in one of the greatest rights I have as a US citizen. I've made my decision based on common sense logic. I'm not swayed by the hyperbolic ultra hyped conservative media scare tactics which, it appears, has you in it's grips.

Enjoy the vending machines

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

She is winning.

You're just not paying attention. 

Anyway Trump has now vaguely indicated that he is backing down from his absurd Fox circus debate idea and will debate Harris in a more normal format  Why? Because he has to as he knows he's losing it  Harris is open to this so stay tuned.

Actually it is too close to say either side is winning. Trump is winning 1 swing state, 2 even others not enough data.

The debates and poor economic data will likely finish her by Oct 15.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Geir Rasch said:

When I read Americans express themself about politics I understand why Trumps fascism can win an election. It could never happen in any west-european country. What is consider left in USA is consider centrum/right in europe, and Trumps republicans are very close to what Europe would call fascism.

Aus/NZ/UK don't allow sex changes for children do they? No tampon machines in boys toilets.

The left in US are woke. The left in other nations are half normal.

22 minutes ago, susanlea said:

That's left wing. Mussolini was left.

Trump has you MAGA nuts so screwed up you don't know your right from you left. Trump is an idiot when he calls the left Communist & Fascist. He doesn't understand the terms and neither do you.

In the 1920s, Mussolini and Giovanni Gentile described their ideology as right-wing in the political essay The Doctrine of Fascism, stating: "We are free to believe that this is the century of authority, a century tending to the 'right,' a fascist century." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#:~:text=In the 1920s%2C Mussolini and,fascism's position on the political

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

tim-walz.webp

Nobody cares. A remorseful young teacher guilty of bad judgement from 30 years ago. Means less than nothing. You need a new nothing 🍔 to chomp on...Big Nok:cheesy:

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Trump has you MAGA nuts so screwed up you don't know your right from you left. Trump is an idiot when he calls the left Communist & Fascist. He doesn't understand the terms and neither do you.

In the 1920s, Mussolini and Giovanni Gentile described their ideology as right-wing in the political essay The Doctrine of Fascism, stating: "We are free to believe that this is the century of authority, a century tending to the 'right,' a fascist century." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#:~:text=In the 1920s%2C Mussolini and,fascism's position on the political

Thanks, absolutely ..

but I think most of us should just stop responding to susanlea. She's obviously convinced she is some kind of authority on a lot of things she has no clue about. Let's not clutter AN with these unproductive arguments. Let her go her merry way. Lost cause and I feel sad for her. There is no convincing somebody so drunk on the MAGA koolaid.  These MAGA folks are filled with a bunch of propaganda and outrageous nonsense.

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, StandardIssue said:

Thanks, absolutely ..

but I think most of us should just stop responding to susanlea. She's obviously convinced she is some kind of authority on a lot of things she has no clue about. Let's not clutter AN with these unproductive arguments. Let her go her marry way. Lost cause and I feel sad for her.  These MAGA folks are filled with a bunch of propaganda and outrageous nonsense.

Good idea. 👍

• Agree 2

30 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

but I think most of us should just stop responding to susanlea.

Or simply not bite the bait ie come to this thread and give it oxygen.

It will die on its own lonesome, believe me.

(And move over here instead...Support your local non-fascist forum member.)

Edited by watthong
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You just wrote a long post telling us nothing we don't already know about Trump. Even more, it's not going to change anyone's mind about Trump.

Yes, dementia, cognitive decline, and partial insanity should not be a factor, in choosing the leader of the free world. 

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Harris needs sheeple like you. Simpletons who repeat the same lies over and over. 

That's rich...you calling anyone a simpleton. :coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Is she using a teleprompter? Any competent actor can do a good job looking confident if they only have to read a script. Even Biden managed to fool a lot of people.

Trump can't. Looks like an idiot and sounds like a buffoon either way. :coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

"ad-libs" is a kind way of saying "rambles like a confused old person".  As his own niece says, dementia runs in the Trump family and it's pretty clear the Donald is in its clutches. 

Faced with an intelligent ( you don't get two university degrees, let alone to be AG of CA if you're not bright), effective, younger female opponent, Trump, who got where he is with inherited money ( most of which he's lost - the Trump 'empire' is in serious financial difficulties) and the backing of people-hating eugenicists like Peter Thiel, is floundering. 

And now Walz, who didn't have bone spurs, and is a family man - just the one wife, who isn't an Eastern European 'model', and was that embodiment of Middle America, a football coach, is on the Harris ticket. While Trump chose creepy stalker JD Vance who hates women. 

No wonder Harris/Walz is enthusing younger Americans and getting out the vote. Who needs another geriatric? 

Yes, as a lawyer Harris is undoubtedly intelligent, however, she does not come across that way, the way say Obama came across as very bright the first time you see him. Harris is a poor orator by comparison and lacks charisma. She seems permanently insecure and nervous and high strung.

What you say about Trump is only partially true, yes he had a head start with his monied background but he did multiply the money many times over. He is not senile but also highly intelligent. If people want to big up Harris, because she was DA and Senator, ok, but Trump was President of the United States, the highest office in the land.

Thiel freaks me out alltogehter, I don't know what he is about. I read Trump asked him for money and he refused. That Thiel chided the founder of LinkedIN for bankrolling law suits against Trump saying he was just making a martyr of Trump. I am not so sure Thiel supports Trump.

As for younger Americans enthusing over Kamala, I don't think they are, the're just following the direction given by Charlie XCX, Beyonce and Swift, and it was always clear these people would vote Democrat anyway. But a good 42 per cent of Americans are over the age of 45, this demographic will decide the election, not 18 year olds.

At this point it would not be accurate to say that Harris will win, Trump is floundering, and so on, that is just wishful thinking I would suggest.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

A convicted felon with severe cognitive decline, and no moral compass, what could possibly go wrong? 

Yes Walz is a convicted felon, compulsive liar with dodgy past

tim-walz.webp

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

Yes, as a lawyer Harris is undoubtedly intelligent, however, she does not come across that way, the way say Obama came across as very bright the first time you see him. Harris is a poor orator by comparison and lacks charisma. She seems permanently insecure and nervous and high strung.

What you say about Trump is only partially true, yes he had a head start with his monied background but he did multiply the money many times over. He is not senile but also highly intelligent. If people want to big up Harris, because she was DA and Senator, ok, but Trump was President of the United States, the highest office in the land.

Thiel freaks me out alltogehter, I don't know what he is about. I read Trump asked him for money and he refused. That Thiel chided the founder of LinkedIN for bankrolling law suits against Trump saying he was just making a martyr of Trump. I am not so sure Thiel supports Trump.

As for younger Americans enthusing over Kamala, I don't think they are, the're just following the direction given by Charlie XCX, Beyonce and Swift, and it was always clear these people would vote Democrat anyway. But a good 42 per cent of Americans are over the age of 45, this demographic will decide the election, not 18 year olds.

At this point it would not be accurate to say that Harris will win, Trump is floundering, and so on, that is just wishful thinking I would suggest.

2 months of economic data

A few debates

Biggest liabilities are Walz and Harris being a poor speaker. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1