People’s Party sets sights on 'landslide victory' in next election

Can someone explain  the point of Thai political system, all that has happened is a name change !!! so when they get banned again another name change ?? how long can that go on, this is no political system, It seems any one can complain  and bang Party banned??? what would happen if they where the ruling party in government would a few        unelected people bring Down the government don't think this is a very good system   

Wishing an overwhelming turn out and supportive voting for them and the American Democrats. Both facing those oriented to keeping control in the hands of those controlling wealth. (That said, as regards the USA, after driving a stake through the heart of the Trump party, I join with others at demanding Democrats more forcefully address the issues facing the working middle class).

Edited by wwest5829
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

I like their spirit, but they're still determined to tread on ice:

"Though the court in January ordered Move Forward to drop its campaign to amend article 112, as the lese-majeste law is known, Natthaphong said the new party would revive it but tread carefully.

"We propose to amend article 112 to ensure that this law is not a political tool used to abuse others, but we won't be careless," Natthaphong said.
"We will continue to push for the improvement and fixing of this law, which is still problematic.""

Thailand's disbanded opposition regroups in new party | Reuters

14 hours ago, redwood1 said:

The Peoples Party?

This name sounds like a (in your face) mocking communist name where the leaders rule with iron fist....And the people under them just do as their told....

Example....The government of the People's Republic of China....

I did have a little hope that the Move Forward Party was the real deal.....But their (redder than red) new name screams controlled opposition...

Yes, comrade 

• Sad 1

The Peoples Party?

This name sounds like a (in your face) mocking communist name where the leaders rule with iron fist....And the people under them just do as their told....

I did have a little hope that the Move Forward Party was the real deal.....But their (redder than red) new name screams controlled opposition...

Congratulations, you "lose" the internet today.  

It isn't often that someone posts something so obtuse that all of the other posts on the entirety of the internet that day are better.....but, what the heck, you've accomplished that.  

Pat on the back or slap upside the head - whichever you prefer.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

The Peoples Party?

Oh the irony....you do know what your monika is?

Edited by Will B Good