MAGA influencers say Trump is on track to lose the election

shdmn

22 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:
The idea that Ukraine should beg for terms, implying surrender, is not only insensitive but also disregards the ongoing suffering and loss of life that Ukrainians have endured since the start of the conflict. It's essential to consider the human cost of the war and the importance of Ukraine's sovereignty.
Furthermore, implying that people who support Ukraine's right to defend itself don't care about the lives of soldiers is both incorrect and offensive. The conflict is undoubtedly tragic, and many people do care deeply about the lives of those involved, which is why finding a resolution that respects Ukraine's right to self-determination and protects its people is so important. It's crucial to approach discussions about the war with empathy and understanding, rather than making sweeping and insensitive statements that dismiss the complexity of the situation and the lives affected.

If there is suffering and loss of life in Ukraine blame Zelensky for not negotiating when he could have- that would not have been surrender.

IMO you lot that want war don't care about the guys that die in an unnecessary war.

I don't understand how your lot can demand other people do the fighting and dying while all snug and safe behind your computer. If you believe in it so much, go and join the fight. If too old to actually fight they need people behind the lines too. Just do it!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, frank83628 said:

red, yawn, you are getting as predictable as jingthing now!, i'd rather be a red than have yellow steak down my back

I would hate to have a yellow steak on my plate, let alone my back...

Are yellow steaks from Russia.......?  :huh:

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If there is suffering and loss of life in Ukraine blame Zelensky for not negotiating when he could have- that would not have been surrender.

IMO you lot that want war don't care about the guys that die in an unnecessary war.

I don't understand how your lot can demand other people do the fighting and dying while all snug and safe behind your computer. If you believe in it so much, go and join the fight. If too old to actually fight they need people behind the lines too. Just do it!

Blame Zelensky............🤣

I can't believe you wrote that.........🤣

Putin fanboys seem to be a bit.........:crazy: