Foreign man caught standing naked in cannabis shop in Phuket

snoop1130

12 hours ago, Sunmaster said:

Because smoking weed doesn't make you want to do stupid things like that. Alcohol, on the other hand, is well known for being the cause of such behaviour, as well as for causing traffic accidents, aggressions and even murder.

When was the last time you heard of someone stoned going on a killing spree. 🤣

Get real, man.

He wasn't talking about killing sprees. He was talking about people doing stupid things when stoned. He's right. They do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, XB12X said:

He wasn't talking about killing sprees. He was talking about people doing stupid things when stoned. He's right. They do.

Yes, they dance and laugh uncontrollably...eat lots of sweets...hug trees, talk a lot. Oh the horror! 😂

Edited by Sunmaster
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Why is it never a young sexy Thai chick?

Always a loser foreigner. 😂

That's the rule in Berkeley, California.

There are people who go naked to protest something or other, was not all that unusual for a while.  The thing of it is they are NOT people you would want to see nekkid.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, that's what you get when you allow soft drugs, some crazier than others.
There are also some who think they can fly, and try to do so from a high building in Pattya or Phuket.
And then people are surprised again.
And so the circle is round again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Flawed logic, further education needed.

Man in Marijuana shop strips naked and displays his privates.

Thai, or any foreign nationality I would ask

Does person have Mental health problems?

Is the problem induced temporarily by a substance he consumed?

Is the person performing for content on YouTube or social media.

Is the person amorous?

Still Amazes me that some still don't possess a basic understanding of psychology or behavioral psychology 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A picture of a naked foreign man proudly showing off the family jewels inside a cannabis shop in the Patong neighbourhood of Phuket

A PR promotion for he shop?

5 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Many people drink while smoking weed, and you might think irrational behavior is from the weed, but as he mentioned, it's usually alcohol that has people doing off the wall and dangerous things. Weed almost always mellows people, making them calm and sociable. All of my life, surrounded by those partaking in the smoke, I have never seen anyone going off from it alone, but alcohol? Yes, many times. I also have never seen or heard of anyone who was only smoking pot that caused an accident, although of course it might happen. This man was said to be drunk. Because he was in a weed shop, I'm thinking you thought it was weed from there that had him act this way. Most likely he went to the shop drunk, looking for weed, and for only reasons he knows, he stripped.

The above post sounds like a better explanation than just blaming weed.

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I have watched stoned guys, struggling to get dressed when I had to get them out of a villa

Why do you have to get stoned guys out of villas and on to motorbikes ?

Is that your job ?

17 hours ago, Sunmaster said:

Because smoking weed doesn't make you want to do stupid things like that. Alcohol, on the other hand, is well known for being the cause of such behaviour, as well as for causing traffic accidents, aggressions and even murder.

When was the last time you heard of someone stoned going on a killing spree. 🤣

Get real, man.

Republic of Ireland (Eire) 2024:

Canabbis-induced psychosis featured in five murder cases before the courts last year amid warnings more young people are becoming addicted to the increasingly potent drug.

The revelation comes after Garda Commissioner Drew Harris recently warned that higher-strength cannabis is causing psychosis and long-term mental health issues.

https://extra.ie/2024/04/07/news/cannabis-murder-case

Get real man!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Republic of Ireland (Eire) 2024:

Canabbis-induced psychosis featured in five murder cases before the courts last year amid warnings more young people are becoming addicted to the increasingly potent drug.

The revelation comes after Garda Commissioner Drew Harris recently warned that higher-strength cannabis is causing psychosis and long-term mental health issues.

https://extra.ie/2024/04/07/news/cannabis-murder-case

Get real man!!

I see the witch hunting is still going strong.

Cannabis is nothing but an amplifier of the existing condition. If you are prone to psychosis, it will of course amplify that. Personal responsibility for one's own actions is key. If you're unstable and take mind altering substances, it's your own fault. Those same people could be drinking alcohol or popping pills and the results would be the same. 

The drugs change but the common denominator remains the same (mental instability)....but let's ignore all that and blame a plant that millions of balanced people use daily without problems.

34 minutes ago, Sunmaster said:

I see the witch hunting is still going strong.

Cannabis is nothing but an amplifier of the existing condition. If you are prone to psychosis, it will of course amplify that. Personal responsibility for one's own actions is key. If you're unstable and take mind altering substances, it's your own fault. Those same people could be drinking alcohol or popping pills and the results would be the same. 

The drugs change but the common denominator remains the same (mental instability)....but let's ignore all that and blame a plant that millions of balanced people use daily without problems.

Exactly what are your qualifications that make you such an expert and know better than these prestigious institutions?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Taboo2 said:

May I, for medical reasons, find out what strain he was smoking....and can I have some.

Thanks

(...a foreign man was seen taking off his clothes and approaching a cow. The animal was frightened and gored the man, causing him severe injuries)

I hope there aren't any cows nearby... for the sake of you and the cow.

1 hour ago, JBChiangRai said:

Exactly what are your qualifications that make you such an expert and know better than these prestigious institutions?

I've been "in the field" for over 30 years. Is that prestigious enough? 😄

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

They come and waste our water supply and resources. It’s time to cancel free visas and focus on quality tourists.”

A different prospective. I think you've got a strong point.

30 minutes ago, Sunmaster said:

I've been "in the field" for over 30 years. Is that prestigious enough? 😄

If you mean a stoner, then No, it makes you a criminal, quite the opposite of prestigious

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Sunmaster said:

but is NOT THE CAUSE for the violence.

Neither is booze, heartbreak etc. Don't try and change the narrative to fit your assumption. The facts prove you wrong.

12 minutes ago, bigt3116 said:

Neither is booze, heartbreak etc. Don't try and change the narrative to fit your assumption. The facts prove you wrong.

List the facts then, and not just those that fit your narrative. 

One fact (3 actually) for example is that, compared to alcohol, smoking weed is far less addictive, far less dangerous to your health (both mental and physical) and far less dangerous tonyourself and others when taken in substantial amounts. 

If you drink yourself into oblivion you can die of alcohol poisoning. You can smoke non stop for 24 hours and all you will feel is a bit stupid. 

Now, why is weed illegal in most of the world while alcohol is not? Where is the logic? Please explain.

On 8/22/2024 at 6:44 PM, snoop1130 said:

“Free visas are no good. Quality tourists don’t come. It’s not worth it. They come and waste our water supply and resources. It’s time to cancel free visas and focus on quality tourists.”

:cheesy:   yes .....  make them pay for the Visa,   then we will surely get quality tourists from Russia & China.