Indian Gang Violence in Pattaya Sparks Public Concern [Video]

webfact

Pattaya, a family friendly resort city, a place with noisy thai motor bikes, russian drunk killer drivers, indian gangs beating up peaole , soi dogs, double pricing, angry thais dirty beaches and water. Come on down and enjoy friendliness at least the sky atmosphere is clean ...    

They have invited in lowlife gang members, and hordes of low quality tourists, by lowering the bar for visa entry out of sheer desperation, and unmitigated greed.

They've invited the Russian Bratva, the Chinese Triads, and apparently the Indian gangs to ply their trade here. Perhaps that's why Srettha was fired? Too many officials losing too many billions of baht? Can't compete with these ruthless thugs? Too organized? Money talks here. 

9ef18b2c6e1e11eeb16356181a0358a2_upscaled.jpeg

AB11.jpg.1200x800_q90.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I live in and grew up in Texas. Not sure how it would go down, but Thailand better be glad the Mexican gangs are not there.  Probably end up a turf war with murders daily.  Last time I was in Pattaya I was walking , late evening. And the Russian bar owners and thugs reminded me of the Mexican cartel. 

Edited by Gknrd
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Gknrd said:

I never did like Pattaya, last time I was there a couple of years ago it was so bad I decided never to go back even for a short visit.

I live a lil south but I’m here for food  choice , Isaan was just too much 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

They have invited in lowlife gang members, and hordes of low quality tourists, by lowering the bar for visa entry out of sheer desperation, and unmitigated greed.

They've invited the Russian Bratva, the Chinese Triads, and apparently the Indian gangs to ply their trade here. Perhaps that's why Srettha was fired? Too many officials losing too many billions of baht? Can't compete with these ruthless thugs? Too organized? Money talks here. 

The guys in the video can't fight, certainly not a ruthless gang.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Gknrd said:

I never did like Pattaya, last time I was there a couple of years ago it was so bad I decided never to go back even for a short visit.

Few years ago it was like Calcutta , took over everything, India paraded down WS lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

None of them look very happy ...

2 hours ago, ronster said:

You think all them suit shops can afford the rents etc from just making suits 😄

The same with the cluster of what seems like 100 empty restaurants. 

• Like 1

Ah Pattaya, yiu jewel of Thailand..... Kuwaiti lunatics on motorcycles, Kuwatis taking on the locals, Indians having a right bash up, an Irishman who "fell" (thrown?) from 31 floors up.

Yesiree this is just the place to bring my wife and kids for a quiet and safe family holiday. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, smew said:

Pattaya, a family friendly resort city, a place with noisy thai motor bikes, russian drunk killer drivers, indian gangs beating up peaole , soi dogs, double pricing, angry thais dirty beaches and water. Come on down and enjoy friendliness at least the sky atmosphere is clean ...    

You forgot to mention those old western pedo guys...  

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, dddave said:

Indian gangs have been present in Thailand for hundreds of years. Bangkok has seen any number of high-profile murders between Indian gangs over the years.  Old line Indian families control almost all the land of Lower Sukhumvit in Bangkok, including Nana Plaza.

Thailand import Indian culture and religion historically. Previous Thai kings adopted Hinduism as their royal religion with Brahmins as royal advisors. Bangkok has a traditional Hindu temple used by royalty . Thus Indian influence is much stronger in historical Thailand than the Chinese especially in central and southern Thailand. 

Scum is scum. Be it Brits, Americans, East Europeans, Chinese, Aussies, Germans, NZ, Africans, .....

The usual drunks of course will rush  for a quick indian on line bashing but scum remains scum no matter from which country they are from. And there is far to much of the scum from all over the world that ends up in Thailand unfortunately.

• Like 1

The really awful thing about situations like this is that they do tarnish the image of Pattaya, which is known the world over to be a very wholesome place, a very family friendly city, and an area where the locals are of great moral standing. Certainly the majority of the people visiting go out of their way to be free of vice and when they play, it is only on the golf course, or at the beaches. 

1_5xpnENrmCWZHa97IzprpuA.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

According to a local motorcycle taxi driver, brawls involving members of this Indian gang occur all too frequently. Each time the police are alerted, the gang members scatter and evade arrest, only to return later and resume their violent behaviour.

Must be an Indian thing. Those guy just do stick on videos and CCTV, do they? 🤣