Extra cases on internal flights

We are flying out next May for 6 weeks and the mrs will be taking 2 x 23kg cases from Heathrow and I’m sure I’ll be doing the same. 

we want to fly down to Krabi for a fortnight while there, do any/all of the internal flight operators allow extra luggage (for a cost obviously) 

any any internal airlines better than others? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mrblonde said:

We are flying out next May for 6 weeks and the mrs will be taking 2 x 23kg cases from Heathrow and I’m sure I’ll be doing the same. 

we want to fly down to Krabi for a fortnight while there, do any/all of the internal flight operators allow extra luggage (for a cost obviously) 

any any internal airlines better than others? 

So you are bringing, and then taking 92kg of luggage between you, to Krabi?

Can be done, but it'll cost you.

Only thing he needs to check is if Thai airways fly to the destination, and the price, as their price includes a set amount of luggage before paying extra.

Some of the national carriers are now offering better deals than budget airlines when you add back all the extras.

1 hour ago, Wrwest said:

Consider repacking once arriving in Thailand and leaving bags not needed for the Krabi stay. What I would do is, for example ... if flying into and out of BKK, stay at the same hotel upon entrance and before flight home ... ask them to store your extra bags. No need to shlep around Third with extra luggage.

Bellmen are awesome tip them accordingly or use luggage storage at airport