Kuwaiti Tourist Apologises for Obscene Act on Pattaya Balcony

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The sight caused significant discomfort among the students, teachers, and nearby parents.

is this the same Pattaya to the one we all know.  I'm sure there's only one Pattaya,   how could anyone suffer discomfort from that place. 

• Sad 1

In other breaking news it was reported the ”obscene act” actually referred to witness outrage with his unbelievably horrific, and offensive choice of pants.

Edited by Hayduke

Could be a form of frottage?

Frotteuristic disorder, or frotteurism, is a rare and poorly researched type of paraphilia. It involves the act of touching or rubbing one's genitals against another non-consenting individual in a sexual manner, to attaib sexual gratification

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK563260/#:~:text=Frotteuristic disorder%2C or frotteurism%2C is,manner%2C to attain sexual gratification.

2 hours ago, sumongkhwai said:

With so many stories about "Kuwaiti tourists" as of late (I'm pretty sure they don't do this stuff at home), I reinterate my idea that the RTP Immigration Bureau insitute a 72 hour visa for Kuwaiti nationals with a 24 hour hold at the airport to ensure that they had not committed any funny business in the Kingdom before or other countries. After they clear the 24 hold, they are free to travel in Thailand.

You think your idea of imprisoning all tourists from one country for 24 hours on arrival was so good it bears repeating?

Perhaps a better idea, to avoid the wrath of the UN and most world governments, would be to simply deny visas to citizens of that country. The storm of indignation wouldn't be quite so loud. 

Or, perhaps just put individuals who previously committed offences in Thailand on something like a Blacklist? 

Edited by Old Croc

2 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Yes you are right, maybe extend that to Brits or Germans who might have had sex with underage male or female prostitutes?

As a Brit I find your comment both ridiculous and offensive.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The sight caused significant discomfort among the students, teachers, and nearby parents.

At 5pm, I would imagine quite a few were pissing themselves laughing................ :coffee1:

1 hour ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm…..” Pattaya, a well-known family-friendly resort destination”….Every time i see something like his printed, I  smile

'the police continue their efforts to uphold public decency and safety.'  This makes me smile.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

At 5pm, I would imagine quite a few were pissing themselves laughing................ :coffee1:

Maybe nobody explained to bro why all those girls are shouting "hello welcome" at him.  And here he is, frustrated, trying to figure out where they keep the livestock.

3 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Yes you are right, maybe extend that to Brits or Germans who might have had sex with underage male or female prostitutes?

Or Americans that had sex with horses etc

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, cookie1974 said:

These kuwaitis seem to be hitting the headlines a lot recently,they seem to think they can do what they like in thailand,but i suppose if you come from a rich autocratic state that doesnt give a crap about human rights and freedoms then you arrive with a similar mindset.

Certainly taken away the heat from us Brits. 
I think all these Kuwaiti incidents have been in Pattaya?

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

a group of students from a nearby school were alarmed to spot a shirtless man disturbingly rubbing his chest and genitals against a balcony railing. The sight caused significant discomfort among the students, teachers, and nearby parents.

Sounds like he was preparing a suicide jump.

Edited by watchcat