Transgender Woman Arrested for Filming Teenagers in Secret and Selling Clips

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture credit: Khaosod

A transgender woman was arrested in Bangkok for allegedly deceiving teenage boys through a dating app, secretly filming their encounters, and distributing the clips online in exchange for money.

On the 28th of August, 2024, Pol. Col. Sarut Khaewsopa, Commander of the Anti-Human Trafficking Division, directed Pol. Col. Phattanapong Siphinpho and Pol. Lt. Col. Narongwet Jiwadet to apprehend Mr. Suphassara, aged 27. The arrest, ordered on charges related to the production and distribution of obscene material, took place at the Criminal Court.

Evidence including two mobile phones, a phone stand with a light, and 20 unused condoms were seized from a mansion on Suk Sawat Road in Bangkok.

Investigations revealed that Suphassara, a transgender woman, had been distributing obscene media on platforms such as Twitter and OnlyFans, accessible to the general public. She also managed a Line group where members had to pay 1,000 baht to view explicit clips involving teenage boys and transgender women. The easier access Twitter group required a payment of 599 baht, reported Khaosod.

Officers joined the secret group as part of their investigation and discovered multiple clips featuring Suphassara and over a hundred different male teenagers. These clips included both Thai and foreign teenagers, all of whom were unknowingly filmed. It was estimated that Suphassara generated substantial monthly income from this operation before her arrest.

Suphassara confessed to the charges, explaining that she lacked a permanent job and thus, resorted to setting up these secret groups on Twitter, OnlyFans, and Line. Using the Tinder app, she lured young men into sexual encounters, during which she secretly recorded them. These recordings were then shared in the paid members-only groups.

Currently, Suphassara is held by the officers of Sub-Division 2, Anti-Human Trafficking Division, as legal proceedings continue against her.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-08-29

news-footer-2.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Ages ago I saw a one-panel cartoon.  A man is lying on a psychiatrist's couch, the shrink sitting adjacent with his notebook.

The caption: "My infatuation with 14-year-olds began when i was 13."

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

It's a BLOKE not a Woman or a She................

Language question (serious):

What is called "transgender woman" in politically correct speech is a ladyboy, correct?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lorry said:

What is called "transgender woman" in politically correct speech is a ladyboy, correct?

Nah a bloke with tits, is neither a lady or a boy.

• Like 2

Transgender Woman Arrested for Filming Teenagers in Secret 

This is why they should ban trans from using the female restrooms. And should do everything possible to give them their own space so they are not included in the male/female role. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Lorry said:

what's another term for poitically correct......  Bull<deleted> !

I asked an honest question. 

Political correct English is often very difficult to decipher for me. 

It seems from the answers - even they don't really answer my question - that I am correct?

A transgender woman is a katoey/ladyboy/person assigned male at birth?

(Or is it a woman/person assigned female at birth who identifies as male?)

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Officers joined the secret group as part of their investigation and discovered multiple clips featuring Suphassara and over a hundred different male teenagers. These clips included both Thai and foreign teenagers, all of whom were unknowingly filmed. It was estimated that Suphassara generated substantial monthly income from this operation before her arrest.

Mpox will sort them out.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I am in two minds as to which is worse.

The people doing the illegal filming et al, or the people paying to watch.

Quite sad really.

Both as bad as each other.

9 hours ago, Lorry said:

Katoey......or just a pervert, depending how liberal you are and whether you like cocks in frocks.

11 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I am in two minds as to which is worse.

The people doing the illegal filming et al, or the people paying to watch.

Quite sad really.

You forgot the perverts doing the dirty deed.

10 hours ago, brianthainess said:

It's a BLOKE not a Woman or a She................

Irrelevant whether 'it' is male, female, trans or anything else... 

...  What is relevant is the crime - and that needs to be punished with the same degree of prejudice and consistency exercised towards gender and nationality. 

8 hours ago, Lorry said:

I asked an honest question. 

Political correct English is often very difficult to decipher for me. 

It seems from the answers - even they don't really answer my question - that I am correct?

A transgender woman is a katoey/ladyboy/person assigned male at birth?

(Or is it a woman/person assigned female at birth who identifies as male?)

A Transgender is just that - Someone who's gender identity differs from their gender at birth.

It could be a female who identifies as a male, or male who identifies as female. 

However, once stepping beyond the technical accuracies of language more terms have been added to what maybe considered a social dictionary as the some pick apart and dissect terminology to suit their narative and we end up with a multitude of overlapping, conflicting and confusing terms... 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Lorry said:

Depends who you ask.  Some would go as far as saying that you aren't allowed to even hint at the fact that they might not be 100% a woman.

• Confused 1