Prince Harry Reportedly Seeks Advice from Former Aides on Possible UK Return

Social Media

image.png

Prince Harry has reportedly sought advice from his former British aides about a potential return from the United States that could involve a partial reinstatement into the royal family, according to sources. This move marks the initial phase of what some insiders describe as a strategy to "rehabilitate" the Duke of Sussex, highlighting his desire to mend relationships within the royal fold.

The Mail on Sunday reported that Harry has been in contact with advisers who worked with him during his time as a senior royal. This consultation is believed to be driven by ongoing challenges with American-based PR firms, which have reportedly prompted Harry to consider a more balanced approach between his life in the US and his ties to the UK. Despite his efforts to reconnect with the royal establishment, sources emphasized that neither Harry nor his wife Meghan Markle are contemplating a full-time return to the UK.

A key element of Harry’s strategy, according to insiders, is to repair his strained relationship with his father, King Charles. While the exact nature of the advice Harry has received remains private, the outreach to former aides suggests he is exploring ways to rebuild connections and reestablish a more harmonious relationship with his family. For now, Harry and Meghan appear focused on creating a scenario where they can maintain their lives in the US while fostering a healthier, albeit limited, connection to the British royal family.

Sources have underscored that this approach is still in its infancy and no formal decisions have been made. However, the conversations between Harry and his former aides point towards a deliberate effort on his part to find a middle ground—one that could enable him to bridge the gap between his past responsibilities as a working royal and his current role as a private individual. This initiative could also be seen as a broader attempt by Harry to redefine his place within the royal narrative without fully abandoning his newfound independence in America.

Credit: The Independent 2024-09-03

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-3.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

4 hours ago, Social Media said:

This initiative could also be seen as a broader attempt by Harry to redefine his place within the royal narrative without fully abandoning his newfound independence in America.

Must have discovered that the Americans are not as interested in him now that he isn't a real "royal", and he isn't making as much money.

IMO the only way he'll be accepted back is without her.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

I class myself alongside that and therefore, it's 'we'... Me and OP.

"We", and "don't want you back (In UK)"would suggest he's speaking for a lot more people, such as the British public as a whole.

Besides, he didn't know your opinion when he commented.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth made it very clear that a "six months in UK, six months in California split" was out of the question. I doubt very much whether The King will change that, especially after what he (Harry) has said and published about his wife Queen Camilla.

The Prince of Wales is absolutely implacably opposed to his return for similar reasons.

Harry burnt his bridges very publicly and very deliberately. The debris and ashes have long since floated away. He is where he deliberately put himself, on the far bank.

As for his friends and aides, well I am sure that someone will pick him up from the airport, and maybe let him sleep on their couch for a few weeks, but any influence they may have had rather evaporated when he began his antics. 

It is a hard truth, but his family don't want him, and the British people don't want him; it now looks rather like America, and his wife, don't particularly want him either. A right Royal mess, entirely of his own making. His family have wiped their shoes and moved on.

Further, always seemed to me that his wife was quite ignorant of the royal ways / rules / lifestyle and that if she wanted in she would need to comply and need to fully realize / learn that the rules etc., are not flexible.

But she seemed to believe she could change the rules. Ignorant. 

Sad for Harry's kids.

nd made little effort to fURTHER, 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Maybe California has too many earth quakes, as well as people with

multiple guns. My ex father in law nad 6 rifles, and about 6 revolvers, as his wife had a small one as well.

He was a deputy sherrif at times, but a typical American.

Being a sucker for a redemption story, I wish him well.  If he's sincere. 

And if he leaves the ball and chain in Cali.

Edit:  Part of that is in honor of his Mom.

Edited by impulse

On 9/3/2024 at 7:18 PM, Scott Tracy said:

I don't want him or his family back in the UK to sponge off the taxpayer after all the badmouthing that's been done.

He'll want taxpayer funded security, (overrated sense of his own self importance, in my view), tax payer funded board and lodging and he'll do nothing to deserve it.

He'll certainly want taxpayer provided security.

On 9/5/2024 at 10:07 AM, Stargeezr said:

Maybe California has too many earth quakes, as well as people with

multiple guns. My ex father in law nad 6 rifles, and about 6 revolvers, as his wife had a small one as well.

He was a deputy sherrif at times, but a typical American.

Are you saying that Harry wants to return to the UK because of your Uncle and his Wife and their guns  ?

2 minutes ago, Lancelot01 said:

And more tittle tattle for another book.

Exactly. The trust is gone.

I'd be checking him for wires every time I met him and even then I'd be concerned about another book the next time he meets a bit of skirt with a personality disorder. 

Best to cut him off. He's hasn't so much crossed the line as launched himself over it on the back of an RPG. 

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2024 at 8:22 AM, youreavinalaff said:

We", and "don't want you back (In UK)"would suggest he's speaking for a lot more people, such as the British public as a whole.

Besides, he didn't know your opinion when he commented.

All valid points.

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you saying that Harry wants to return to the UK because of your Uncle and his Wife and their guns  ?

Well, he wants tax payer funded 'security' while in the UK, he should be pleased he has a well regulated militia around to protect him and his neighbour's unabridged right to bear arms.