Kamala Harris supports the Radical Trans and Homosexual Agenda

Yagoda

2 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Wow, what a meltdown! The pearl clutching hyperbole is next level - congratulations.😂

Translation: I support all that but am too ashamed to admit it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, cdemundo said:

Be afraid, be very afraid.

There could be "radical transgender and homosexual" individuals under the bed.

Can it be inferred that you are ok with moderate Transgender people?

I heard that sometimes happens in Pattaya. They come out and rob the "occupied" customer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

I personally dont have a problem with transgenders but its a shame the brainwashing that children face in the public school system these days. It takes conservative parents to keep their child out of that mess

Caitlyn Jenner for the win.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

I heard that sometimes happens in Pattaya. They come out and rob the "occupied" customer.

So all transgenders are prostitutes and thieves? That is a pretty broad brush you are using.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

So all transgenders are prostitutes and thieves? That is a pretty broad brush you are using.

Hopefully some Pattaya folks will chime in

4 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Might as well move on to the next right-wing propaganda thread. This one barely got started. 

What is next Yagoda, funding Russian space lasers?

What do space lasers have to do with Kamalas support for the anti Christian, anti Science and fascist Trans/Homosexual movement?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, candide said:

That's the book read by a drag queen in a Canadian school, in a vid often shared by MAGAs as an example of "grooming"

😀

Anyone that wants to read to the kids can wear what they want.

I think it should be made-clear that there is no difference of significance on this issue with Trump.  Look at what Trump supported in 2021, at his annual "Log Cabin Republicans" - Peter Thiel's** group - event at Mar-A-Lago:
https://www.19fortyfive.com/2021/11/donald-trump-is-now-one-with-the-gop-establishment/

Trump has supported this "movement" since well before he ran for President, which has long been a problem with the socially-conservative wing of the party. 

It remains to be seen if Peter Thiel's creation, JD Vance, can provide him with that support as well as Mike Pence did - with Pence's "Christian First, Conservative Second, Republican Third - in that order" stump-speeches.

** (long-tangent to Thiel's Palentir 3-letter-agency surveillance-systems skipped - web-search Whitney Webb's reporting on that, if interested.)

• Haha 1