Rising US Missile Superiority Over Russia and China Risks Global Instability, Experts Warn

Social Media

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

The hegemony of America should come to an end. 

What sick brain make them think they have to fight Russia or China or both?

America causes already most conflicts and economic Desaster  round the world and are responsible for the migrants flooding Europe but also US via Mexico.☹️

Hyperbole, hysteria, exaggeration. 

• Agree 1

It doesn’t matter much who starts the war: when one side launches nuclear missiles, the other side detects them and fires back before impact. Ballistic missiles from U.S. submarines west of Norway start striking Russia after about 10 minutes, and Russian ones from north of Canada start hitting the U.S. a few minutes later.

https://time.com/6290977/nuclear-war-impact-essay/

8 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Don't include me in that statement. You do not speak for me. I would rather Harris or Trump than Putin or Xi.

Particularly considering this thread is all about Russian propaganda.

16 minutes ago, Scott Tracy said:

Don't include me in that statement. You do not speak for me. I would rather Harris or Trump than Putin or Xi.

I didn't include you. Unless your name is Harris. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s a couple of things far worse than the US having the biggest and baddest stick.

Russia or China having the biggest and baddest stick.

Depends on whether you are American, Russian or Chinese.

• Confused 1

On 9/6/2024 at 9:31 AM, Cameroni said:

It doesn’t matter much who starts the war: when one side launches nuclear missiles, the other side detects them and fires back before impact. Ballistic missiles from U.S. submarines west of Norway start striking Russia after about 10 minutes, and Russian ones from north of Canada start hitting the U.S. a few minutes later.

https://time.com/6290977/nuclear-war-impact-essay/

It should be added that a single submarine can send 20 nuclear heads, which is enough to destroy all main cities of a country. For example  even small nuclear countries such as UK or France have 3 such subs, with at least one of them permanently in deep sea, which is enough to destroy most of a country.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

It should be added that a single submarine can send 20 nuclear heads, which is enough to destroy all main cities of a country. For example  even small nuclear countries such as UK or France have 3 such subs, with at least one of them permanently in deep sea, which is enough to destroy most of a country.

That's what I was thinking as well, even if you get lucky and destroy a launch site, there's submarines. Russia has ten of them with 608 warheads in total.

https://thebulletin.org/premium/2022-02/nuclear-notebook-how-many-nuclear-weapons-does-russia-have-in-2022/