Tourist attractions in Pattaya

georgegeorgia

As many know on here last time I was in Pattaya I had a traumatic experience being practically detained in the View talay 2B in the cafe pool area where glass doors are secured and people are shouting etc 

My holiday experience required me to receive counselling and still to this day I'm recovering 

I'm going back to Pattaya but this time I want to do "tourist things " and feel young and brand new 

I would like to ride a jet ski, I have never done that over the last 25 years of visiting because of the horror stories 

I would like to do tourist attractions

I want to ride those those go karts 

I want to go to  beautiful places with flowers and orchids

And meet nice people and visit this Sanctuary of truth and do things that tourists do 

Please list the tourist stuff and what your experience is with these 

I haven't been to the tiger zoo for 20 years ,do they still have the crocodile show?

Can I go budgie jumping at my age ?

Is it expensive,I haven't got much money.

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

Sounds like you have some things already lined up.   A few others,   A boat ride to one of the nearby small islands with snorkeling from the boat is fun.   As already mentioned, Nong Nooch Gardens is very nice and there are several shows.  I liked Sanctuary of Truth and Underwater World.  Terminal 21 can be fun and there are a lot of different restaurants, including a number of new ones.

• Thumbs Up 1

I remember getting a ferry boat to Koh Larn island a number of years ago 

It was very boring when I arrived to sit on a beach 

I'm not a beach person or bar person 

Just the sight of banana chairs especially with old men laying in them can now bring on PTSD after my traumatic experience in the view talay can bring back memories 

But the Nong nooch gardens sounds beautiful and I will have to research this 

Edited by georgegeorgia

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

But the Nong nooch gardens sounds beautiful and I will have to research this 

Just do it; I will be hugely surprised if you don't find some enjoyment there.

Have a look at the price on Klook and remember that if you can show expat status (a Thai driving licence works) you get the Thai price - still check Klook as their Farang price can be cheaper still. I think that the cultural show is worth seeing, the elephant show and the ride on the road bus.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1