PM Paetongtarn faces ethics probe over mini-heart gesture

webfact

1 hour ago, rtco said:

Get a life

I take that as you think she is soo cute sitting there making funny gestures? Tell us now. What does it really do for you? Can´t be that bad, right?

• Haha 1

It is time to take a close look at Ruangkrai and find anything that will put him in prison.

Didn't stand during the anthem in a cinema - prison.

Close to a person of ill repute - prison.

No one is innocent all the time.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Those ribbons as well as the color of the uniform actually have meaning in the government. You should research it. Something to do with rank, status, and/or position and experience. Even the bars and medals have some meaning for them to get and wear for a teacher and those working in the government. My wife told me about it previously when i asked her. But can not remember the details. In one ear and out the other haha... But for the leader of the country, I am sure it denotes her position in rank over others. 

Pridi Banomyong commented, back in the 1930s, that Thais have an extraordinary love for uniforms. That's one reason the civil service have uniforms.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Those ribbons as well as the color of the uniform actually have meaning in the government. You should research it. Something to do with rank, status, and/or position and experience. Even the bars and medals have some meaning for them to get and wear for a teacher and those working in the government. My wife told me about it previously when i asked her. But can not remember the details. In one ear and out the other haha... But for the leader of the country, I am sure it denotes her position in rank over others. 

Yeah right; they get the first one for Burping and the second for saying 'Cup', third for tying their Shoelaces and so on, it's all Bull<deleted> about 'Face' and 'Looking Clever'

• Agree 1

THis gesture is also used, no one complaints.

It is for anti corruption.

Anti-Corruption: The Change of Thailand Project Comes to Chiang Mai

SO for that statement it is good but a lovely statement is wrong..

Get a grip. Find real things that are wrong.

9 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

THis gesture is also used, no one complaints.

It is for anti corruption.

Anti-Corruption: The Change of Thailand Project Comes to Chiang Mai

SO for that statement it is good but a lovely statement is wrong..

Get a grip. Find real things that are wrong.

Up the Hammers 

West Ham till they die.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

It's like the badges on Asean Now, you get them for nothing

That's like telling children there is no Santa Claus. You have just crushed the dreams of literally 10's of people on this forum who thought that they were 'special'.

9 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

All there gestures does not belong in the government. This is something for children and teenagers. Something that also tells a clear story, that she does not belong in politics.

Please remove the broomstick which is stuck in your ass! No harm, no foul, just a bit of human interaction at a photo shoot.

• Agree 1

On 9/11/2024 at 5:11 PM, Jiggo said:

Can someone please explain what the <deleted> is this about.

On 9/11/2024 at 8:26 PM, Will B Good said:

Same here...it looks more like world's tiniest violin.....so where this heart thing comes from..???

On 9/11/2024 at 8:45 PM, khaowong1 said:

What the hell is a mini heart gesture?  

Apparently, it's a Korean thing ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finger_heart

image.jpeg.f8f787b83cc24d6e0ac48a1627734474.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, suspectdevice said:

Please remove the broomstick which is stuck in your ass! No harm, no foul, just a bit of human interaction at a photo shoot.

You are wrong. No broomstick in my ass. As you seem to have experience of what you talk about, can you please describe the feeling?

But okay! Tell me what a mini heart is? It really sounds like it belongs in play school

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1