Prawit Faces Scrutiny Over Possible Excessive Absences from House Sessions

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The investigation will determine if Prawit has been absent from more than 25% of House sessions without prior permission, which, according to parliamentary rules, could endanger his MP status. Prawit has reportedly failed to vote or abstain from voting on 13 out of 16 bills and motions since the current parliamentary term began.

Abcent or precent, what dues it matter, he's sleeping half of the time get rid of him

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The investigation will determine if Prawit has been absent from more than 25% of House sessions without prior permission, which, according to parliamentary rules, could endanger his MP status. Prawit has reportedly failed to vote or abstain from voting on 13 out of 16 bills and motions since the current parliamentary term began.

The knives are out for him.

• Agree 1

Wan Muhamad Noor Matha is not up to date. Prawit is known as the toad which dozes off on a daily, if not hourly basis. Sometimes it happens during house sessions and the rest of the time it happens everywhere else. What else do you expect from a tattering 79 years old geezer - honestly? 

15 hours ago, Purdey said:

Met him briefly once. Very unhealthy person. I don't know why he wants a parliamentary seat when he isn't capable of doing anything while there. I guess he is an institutional watchdog only.

I wouldn't be surprised if his parliamentary seat  actually doubled as a commode ,  that would explain why he  wants it.

No need to wake him up to change his pampers

16 hours ago, Purdey said:

Met him briefly once. Very unhealthy person. I don't know why he wants a parliamentary seat when he isn't capable of doing anything while there. I guess he is an institutional watchdog only.

He's a national treasure,   just like Diane Abbot in the UK   

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2024 at 12:39 PM, Artisi said:

Poor Toady is too busy for the nonsense of parliament with all the watches he has to maintain everyday, winding, checking and adjusting time, cleaning etc along with a couple of power naps leaves little time for anything else. 

He definitely a man who should know what time it is

5 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

I disagree. He also took a very good care of his borrowed watches... they were shining on the photos!

I would imagine he has "people" to do that kind of stuff for him, probably the same people who collect from and return him safely to the day room