Farage Declares "Bigots Not Welcome" as Reform UK Aims for Professionalism

Social Media

2 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Mr. Farage is a tad late in condemning the extremists and I do question the sincerity. That being said, he has at least recognized that his party cannot expand and solidify its base if it does not distance itself from violent extremists. It is perceived as the party of angry old white people, and that never bodes well in politics. Reform is not a renewable political movement in the way Labour is, with its links to the well funded unions and urban social activists.

The Tories may be down, but they are not out and will rebuild.  Farage only has about a year, to change the  basis of his  party before the Tories start their recovery once the Labour tax grab starts.

I keep reading and hearing that there is a difference between muslims and Islamic extremists and it is an avoidance of reality to the point of being offensive. The only difference is that one group acts on its beliefs with violence and the other does not. 

Even when non muslims are not implicated,   muslims stay do not say a word about ongoing mass murder and genocide. The Darfur is  currently at risk of another mass  genocide as muslim militias hunt down and kill black non muslim Africans. 75,000+ dead and 14 million at risk of starvation, and not one mass protest in the muslim world. As Iran's proxy group the Houthis runs amok in Yemen killing  and starving an estimated 250,000 people and Saudi Arabia responded with mass aerial bombardments, not one word of protest from muslims. Where were the street marches in London, the mass campus encampments in  Canada and the USA? 

You raise the issue of the Gaza war. Ok, let's use that as an example. How many muslims protested the attacks of October 7 with its violation of an existing ceasefire, rapes and murders of non combatants and ongoing hostage taking? What muslim nation came out and said the violence was  wrong?  How many muslims are protesting on behalf of the hostages or protested the recent execution of the 6 hostages?  What's your excuse for that silence?

Europeans have every reason to be concerned about people who arrive and refuse to integrate or to respect the existing social norms. Why is it other immigrants were able to maintain their cultural practices without demanding that locals change and modify theirs to satisfy their religious and cultural needs?  

Some immigrants integrate well. Others don't. I don't see it as being religion specific.

Is running the local drug scene integrating? I guess not. Those doing so in my home town, and many others, are not Muslims.

As for protesting, there are those that don't like what's going on but don't want to get involved. By only taking notice of what's on MSN and social media, and ignoring the average person on the street, your ideas are being swayed. 

I don't see every non muslim out protesting wars involving non muslims.

Edited by youreavinalaff

2 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Come to the UK and enjoy the "cultural enrichments" in many cities. Bring your wife and daughters too and let them walk home at night and enjoy it as well. If you're LGBTQ+ then see how it goes culturally in many areas when you're coming home from work or a night out with friends.

The danger to women walking home late at night has nothing to do with "cultural enrichment", as you put it. It's been no go in many cities since I was a kid in the 70s.

As for LGBTQ, there are Pride events all over the country.

5 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

As for LGBTQ, there are Pride events all over the country.

And one must ask your enlightened self dear fellow why the LGBTQ crowd protest on behalf of Muslims ,Islam and Palestine rights? 

It's a bit like the Leftists protesting to WEAR masks during Covid times 

Now I'm wearing my MASK all the time and the Leftists don't like it 

Edited by georgegeorgia

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

And one must ask your enlightened self dear fellow why the LGBTQ crowd protest on behalf of Muslims ,Islam and Palestine rights? 

It's a bit like the Leftists protesting to WEAR masks during Covid times 

Now I'm wearing my MASK all the time and the Leftists don't like it 

Do they? I don't know. I've never said they do.

Seems your patronising is misguided. Waste of time, wasn't it?

Edited by youreavinalaff

28 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Do they? I don't know. I've never said they do.

Seems your patronising is misguided. Waste of time, wasn't it?

but you being 79 you wasted  ten minutes replying to me out of your limited time 

, your a sucker for punishment, couldn't help yourself could you and you"LL reply to this too 😁 

You love me admit it 

Edited by georgegeorgia

6 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

but you being 79 you wasted  ten minutes replying to me out of your limited time 

, your a sucker for punishment, couldn't help yourself could you and you"LL reply to this too 😁 

You love me admit it 

I'll reply to ask why you think I'm 79.

10 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

What utter nonsense. It's like saying that we should all be fearful of all  mushrooms because a small number are dangerous. The vast majority of mushrooms cause you no bother; the vast majority of Muslims likewise. 

But,, in my humble opinion, it would hardly be a sensible decision for a person with little or no knowledge of mushrooms to walk around the forest picking and eating any  mushrooms they  find just because only a small number are dangerous 

For those lacking the appropriate skills it is considered much more sensible to buy mushrooms from a recognised retail outlet,where the mushrooms gathered, at least in theory, will have been selected by somebody who has the ability to distinguish between the ones that are safe and the ones that will kill 

The majority of people who, for reasons known only to themselves ,constantly assert that the vast majority of  Muslims are harmless and  peace loving are not themselves Muslims and neither do they speak Arabic consequently they are totally unable to have read and understood the Quran nor the nuances of the messages it contains  .  Their rhetoric is based purely on their own sense of wokeness

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The go to argument beloved of petty nationalists when they. One across an argument they can’t deal with.

One that seems ignorant to the fact that all topics are open to discussion by all members of the forum.

I would have expected you of all people  to be able to recognise a blatant troll when one crawls out from under a rock.   He pops up in every single thread regarding  muslim immigration ( but only where it involves the UK)  and makes the same inflammatory remarks,  He is not British or Muslim for that matter  and as such has no skin in the game  What other reason would there possibly be  for his remarks ?

If I was a mod His feet would not touch the floor,   Are you actually British ? 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Did you consider your choice to equate Muslims to snakes might shed a light on the bigotry in your head?

I was not equating Muslims with snakes , I would not dream of being so insulting,   to snakes.

I was simply attempting to explain something using what is known as an "analogy"  which of course you know full well, but its no surprise that you would actually  feign ignorance  in order to dismiss such  a valid point as "bigotry" which is after all one of your favorite words    Its like arguing with an opinionated  teenager

• Like 2

Just now, Bday Prang said:

I was not equating Muslims with snakes , I would not dream of being so insulting,   to snakes.

I was simply attempting to explain something using what is known as an "analogy"  which of course you know full well, but its no surprise that you would actually  feign ignorance  in order to dismiss such  a valid point as "bigotry" which is after all one of your favorite words    Its like arguing with an opinionated  teenager

You are exposing your bigotry,

Keep it up,

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

What utter nonsense. It's like saying that we should all be fearful of all  mushrooms because a small number are dangerous. The vast majority of mushrooms cause you no bother; the vast majority of Muslims likewise. 

image.png.1b8e940577ff823d948293d3a6077052.png

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You are exposing your bigotry,

Keep it up,

At least we can't accuse you of hypocrisy,  You made a comment earlier about "go to responses"    and now you have presented us with a perfect example,  Words like Bigot , Racist , or any ending with "phobe"   Are not used by anybody with the intention of rational  debate or discussion, they are used exclusively to discredit and vilify anybody with an opposing view , with the sole intention of immediately ending any meaningful exchange of views.     They are in effect "stopping words"     I always imagine those uttering these type of words  immediately put their fingers in their ears  and start humming a little tune to themselves. normally  the actions of a petulant child

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, James105 said:

image.png.1b8e940577ff823d948293d3a6077052.png

You can now expect to be accused of comparing muslims to sharks,   you will probably be called a bigot or an islamophobe 

I suffered a similar response earlier  I feel so hurt   lol

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

At least we can't accuse you of hypocrisy,  You made a comment earlier about "go to responses"    and now you have presented us with a perfect example,  Words like Bigot , Racist , or any ending with "phobe"   Are not used by anybody with the intention of rational  debate or discussion, they are used exclusively to discredit and vilify anybody with an opposing view , with the sole intention of immediately ending any meaningful exchange of views.     They are in effect "stopping words"     I always imagine those uttering these type of words  immediately put their fingers in their ears  and start humming a little tune to themselves. normally  the actions of a petulant child

If you post bigotry then don’t be surprised if you get called a bigot.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

You can now expect to be accused of comparing muslims to sharks,   you will probably be called a bigot or an islamophobe 

I suffered a similar response earlier  I feel so hurt   lol

It must be tough for you, even Farage says he doesn’t want bigots in Reform UK.

Maybe Yaxely Lennon will welcome you.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I genuinely expected a more considered and intelligent response  , looks like i was mistaken.

But  coming from you I will take it as a compliment 

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It must be tough for you, even Farage says he doesn’t want bigots in Reform UK.

Maybe Yaxely Lennon will welcome you.

I feel no need to be welcomed by  Reform or  anybody else,    Once the islamisation of the UK is complete do you think the muslims will welcome you or even spare you .  They will not,  they consider those like you to be nothing more than useful idiots,  Your head will be on the chopping block with everybody elses,    You should reflect on that

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Are you currently humming your little tune with your fingers in your ears,  If you are I bet its not the national anthem

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I genuinely expected a more considered and intelligent response  , looks like i was mistaken.

You really need to lower your expectations for this poster. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It seems the pure logic evaded you.

looking at the response to your "pure logic"  it appears to have evaded everybody so far except one of your  "fanboys"

12 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Totally agree with you about the mushrooms and Muslims. I am in fact in Indonesia right now and have many Muslim friends, however I did NOT say being in fear of Muslims, who are mostly peaceful, I DID say, 'being in fear of 'Islam'', there is a subtle difference.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, so now I’m responsible for the bigoted posts others make.

It’s always somebody else’s fault!

No you are responsible for trying to shut down debate by labeling anyone who disagrees with you a bigot. 

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

No you are responsible for trying to shut down debate by labeling anyone who disagrees with you a bigot. 

Many people disagree with me, I don’t call them bigots. So there’s a demonstrably false claim you made.

Comparing people to snakes is not debate.