Good BBQ Buffet, I found a great one, are there any others?

TheLaughingMan

I brought my girlfriend to Gogi Seki BBQ buffet on sukhumvit 39 across the street from Fuji Supermarket 2, it was amazing and I'll be going there regularly.  The standard buffet is 400 and premium 500.  We went with premium because I wanted the good beef, was not disappointed, the beef is incredible, very tender and tasty, many things were good but for me beef is my main interest and havent had beef this good pretty much anywhere else.  Normally beef in thailand is chewy and cheap tasting so was very happy to find this place.  Another thing that made me love Gogi Seki is the service, an employee cooks all your food at your table, I would have still been happy cooking my own food as that is what I was expecting but the girl assigned to my table cooked everything perfectly and we just relaxed and ate, was nice.

So does anyone else have any BBQ buffet recommendations? Or just good BBQ that isnt a buffet.  Korean or Japanese or anything really.  I ask because Ive been to a couple in the past and they werent even close to as good as what I just tried, so looking for the hidden gems.