Was Harris using an hearing gadget at the debate?

EVENKEEL

1 minute ago, impulse said:

I'm wondering when someone's going to accuse Trump of filling that hole in his ear with an implanted audio earpiece.

Not even Rogan could fit a hearing piece into a small scratch.

26 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Professional opinion says Trump hopped up on stimmys 

Yeah.  'Cause the Matthew Perry case (and a zillion others) are proof positive that psychiatrists would never whore themselves for money.

Edited by impulse

The fact that Republicans are pushing this lie demonstrates that they know Harris destroyed Trump at the debate.  So they're trying to manufacture excuses.  But by suggesting that she had a "hearing gadget" and was getting coached means that they admit Harris was sharp and articulate.  "She can't be that good on her own," they seem to suggest.  Except she was.  Deep down, they know this accusation is bonkers.  But I'm sure some right wing nutters will take this and run with it.

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

The fact that Republicans are pushing this lie demonstrates that they know Harris destroyed Trump at the debate.  So they're trying to manufacture excuses.  But by suggesting that she had a "hearing gadget" and was getting coached means that they admit Harris was sharp and articulate.  "She can't be that good on her own," they seem to suggest.  Except she was.  Deep down, they know this accusation is bonkers.  But I'm sure some right wing nutters will take this and run with it.

I think getting the narrative somehow to be reversed was lost on the debate stage.

Somehow a creative implementation aimed at her weaknesses has to happen to change the direction.

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

The fact that Republicans are pushing this lie demonstrates that they know Harris destroyed Trump at the debate.  So they're trying to manufacture excuses. 

Republicans aren't touching this meme with a 10' pole.  This is the wingnuts harvesting clicks.  And most of us following are just having a good laugh.

It's fun to troll the lefties, though.  They take everything so deadly serious...  I can just imagine the spittle all over their keyboards as they feverishly bang on those keys.

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Republicans aren't touching this meme with a 10' pole.  This is the wingnuts harvesting clicks.  And most of us following are just having a good laugh.

It's fun to troll the lefties, though.  They take everything so deadly serious...  I can just imagine the spittle all over their keyboards as they feverishly bang on those keys.

spittle 

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-mma-news-joe-rogan-calls-for-an-investigation-on-kamala-harris-earrings-controversy-at-donald-trump-debate/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nova-audioearrings/audio-earrings-earphones-made-earrings

The earpiece in question is the NOVA H1 Audio Earrings, a device that was being sold on a Kickstarter page last year. According to Rogan, the earrings Harris wore looked exactly like the product. As a result, the JRE host has asked the Democrat to allow an investigation to prove that she did not wear the gadget.

The naysayers can make fun if you want but it's pretty interesting in my book.

It just confirms that MAGAs always have a conspiracy theory at hand, whenever they are unable to face reality! 😀

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-mma-news-joe-rogan-calls-for-an-investigation-on-kamala-harris-earrings-controversy-at-donald-trump-debate/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nova-audioearrings/audio-earrings-earphones-made-earrings

The earpiece in question is the NOVA H1 Audio Earrings, a device that was being sold on a Kickstarter page last year. According to Rogan, the earrings Harris wore looked exactly like the product. As a result, the JRE host has asked the Democrat to allow an investigation to prove that she did not wear the gadget.

The naysayers can make fun if you want but it's pretty interesting in my book.

So you're into fantasy literature.

6 hours ago, impulse said:

How much would it have cost to get a silversmith to modify one of the Nova audio earwigs to look exactly like a Tiffany?  I could get a knockoff done in Bangkok for maybe 300 baht in an afternoon...

earrings2.jpg.471da11d7af6b6f69d27e96f10d15a51.jpg

And if you don't think the Dems would stoop that low, what flavor was the Kool-aid?  Hell.  Those 700 new Harris supporters could have each kicked in 30 baht...

After retiring from driving Trailers back in 2005 , i went into the jewelry business, designing & creating pieces of art . I traveled all over North & Central America in search of unique designs to complement my career !

Besides taking classes in Jewelry making, I mined semi precious stones too.

The trade brought me to many jewelry events where I met people from all over the world , Tucson , Las Vegas & Ny trade shows! It also showed me how countries trade craft people can steal a idea and create a duplicate exactly the same as the original!

Anything is possible and guess what,

Its food for thought, who would of thought using paging devices as a smart bomb.

That being said anything is possible, especially with  that lot !

These people offered to make Trump a set.

IMG_2921.jpeg.dde9617dcc2f785acbb67dd4e0563702.jpeg

Pic from the source

https://nypost.com/2024/09/12/us-news/company-says-kamala-harris-debate-earrings-strikingly-similar-to-their-bluetooth-ones/

2 hours ago, impulse said:

The Dems may be duplicitous, but they're not stupid.  They have the best silversmiths on speed dial and have 700 intelligence "experts" on their side.  You don't think that collectively they could have modified the Nova audio earpieces to look like a Tiffany ear ring?

Gotta give props to the company behind the audio earpieces.  They're making the best of their 15 minutes of fame.  Here's how they initially responded to the rumors:  {They later changed their website to be more politically correct, but the interweb's wayback machine is forever).

"We do not know whether Mrs. Harris wore one of our products. The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it," Malte Iversen, managing director at Icebach Sound, told Just the News on Wednesday. "To ensure a level playing field for both candidates, we are currently developing a male version and will soon be able to offer it to the Trump campaign. The choice of colour is a bit challenging though as orange does not go well with a lot of colours.

Here's the boring version:

https://icebachsound.com/press/

This is not true. Do you not check anything that you write? Icebach Sound's website never said that, at any point.

Here's a link to the Wayback Machine's captures of the web page in question. 

Wayback Machine page for: https://icebachsound.com/press/

The very first version of that page that has anything to do with this subject, says exactly the same as it says now, and goes as follows:

After thoroughly analysing the photos of Kamala Harris during the Presidential Debate, we have come to the conclusion that these are not our NOVA H1 Audio Ear Rings. In some of the photos, this can be clearly recognised by the different design.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hummin said:

The whole Trump campaign is lies, more lies, and conspirecies, so what to expect really?

They see what they want to see, and hear exactly what they want to hear, nothing else. 

Further, given trumps long ugly track record there's no doubt he would try anything with zero respect for the rules or ethics or morals.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PuiPuiHarry said:

Sorry, but... do we have to read all the US election crap here on a Thai website ?

No, you are welcome to read all the election crap elsewhere. Unless you’re being forced to read about here against your will.