Chinese man calls Thai women prostitutes sparking online outrage

snoop1130

1 minute ago, watchcat said:

But isn't this the reason single farangs go to Pattaya?

Most western men here in Thailand have a relationship with a Thai Woman 

Pattaya sex tourists are short term and a small percentage of the scene in Thailand.

• Haha 2

The Chinese bloke having the dummy spit had obviously been to LOS and believed her when she said she was a cashier and this was her first day.

I could be wrong, though I smell a back story.

11 hours ago, lordgrinz said:

Where in China? What was she wearing, appropriate for the venue/area? I mean we have seen foreigners here sunbathing in certain areas, and they were roasted as well. I'd be willing to bet there is way more to this story, but I'm not going to take one side of it.

Massage parlours are legal all over Europe and NZ and Australia, they provide happy endings legally, now what about Germanys famous red light streets, world wide, the oldest trade, who cares. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DjSilver08 said:

Is that Soi Cowboy? I've been in Thailand and especially Bangkok for over 7 years and always thought of going there to have a look. Maybe, some days I'll go there and make a youtube video 🤣

It looks great, although is not nearly as much fun these days as it used to be.  Definitely worth a visit though.

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

It's true, many (most) Chinese look down on to Thailand and Thai people. It's an ancient museum like country far behind the moon. And girls are cheap prostitutes.

The most successful Thai invention was "Red Bull", assisted by an Austrian.

I was married long enough to a Chinese to know how they thinking.

That's biased prejudice.

And ironically, some stuck-up Thais consider their Chinese heritage somehow makes them superior to the more indigenous natives.  You should hear how some Thais talk about Laotians!

Edited by brewsterbudgen
  • Agree 2

Just now, brewsterbudgen said:

And ironically, some stuck-up Thais consider their Chinese heritage somehow makes them superior to the more indigenous natives.  You should how some Thais talk about Laotians!

Yeah, you're right. 

This may be wrong but I think I have noticed the most frequently rude Asians tend to be mainland Chinese tourists. Due to the “ cultural revolution”, perhaps? It is in strange contrast to my ( limited) experience when actually in The People’s Republic.

Enjoyed visits in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

So this guy tells the world Thai women are prostitutes, and these two girls respond with a pic of themselves, so, when someone comes along and reads the thread about Thai prostitutes and gets to see what such women look like.  Oh, these women are NOT hookers?  Oh, ok.  But why did they post their picture, and is a barfine involved?

14 minutes ago, Kwaibill said:

This may be wrong but I think I have noticed the most frequently rude Asians tend to be mainland Chinese tourists. Due to the “ cultural revolution”, perhaps? It is in strange contrast to my ( limited) experience when actually in The People’s Republic.

Enjoyed visits in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

100% agree due to own experience, what Chinese people told me themselves, and what I see on YouTube... While Chinese in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, etc., are cultured and polite people, the same cannot be said about mainlanders. (Obviously, the Cultural Revolution, and 75 years of CCP rule have killed off most of Chinese culture and manners.)

Why the admiration of (mainland) Chinese in Thailand? Who knows, but I blame brainwashing of the masses by the Chinese-Thai elite and media.

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

but a guide told me. The person said, ‘Thailand is the land of prostitution.’ It’s such a hurtful insult.”

Was it a Thai guide working illegally in China ? Surely not Shirley .....