Trump Watches

RSD1

"Almost" 200 grams of gold. Sure.

Can you imagine, for a moment, the apoplectic outrage on the Right if Kamala Harris was hawking fake watches? Or silver coins? Or NFTs? Or Digital Trading Cards? Or BitCoin?

• Thumbs Up 1

I see all the watchs have very small hands on the dials ,same as the orange animal grifters hands. This is how low the grifter is saying people have never ever had it worse then now for money in the USA,yet the animal still trying to rob and grift everyone.

• Thumbs Up 1

US$50k or $100k.

Sounds like a laundry service for campaign contributions.  I hope I live long enough to see all this catch up to him.

"And how many dozen can I put you down for, Elon?"

And of course the things don't even exist, except in concept🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

"Almost" 200 grams of gold. Sure.

Can you imagine, for a moment, the apoplectic outrage on the Right if Kamala Harris was hawking fake watches? Or silver coins? Or NFTs? Or Digital Trading Cards? Or BitCoin?

Oh, don't be so pedantic!

It's like his apartment. 10,000 sf is almost 30,000 sf. Also, like his former finance guy said under oath, the felon's claim of his apartment being worth over $300,000,000 is kind of accurate, "give or take $200 million or so".

And let's not forget he's almost 6'3" and 235 lbs....and if you Google an image of the former NFL QB Colin Kaepernick, who IS 6'3" and 235 lbs., the resemblance is striking.

As for his NFTs, well, he would have been an astronaut and a fighter pilot if his dad hadn't given him $412,000,000 and all those slumlord buildings in Queens.

The folks with threads from his Georgia arrest/booking suit, plus those snazzy golden sneakers still in the box, know what value is, and no doubt they'll be looking dapper with their new watch as they read about those Two crazy Corinthians in their autographed felon-eponymous Bible.

By the way, have you seen the silver coin he's also schlepping to his goobers?