Trump Too Scared To Appear On 60 Minutes

RSD1

28 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Why does trump need to interview again? Hes already leading in every swing state

link please

Anyway, it's too late :clap2:

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RSD1 said:

From the 60 Minutes X (Twitter) Account below. Not only is Trump too scared to debate Harris again, he's even afraid to sit for interviews now. Before it was all the Trump apologists claiming Harris is too afraid to have interviews, when in fact, Trump is the one who is clearly afraid. You can't make this stuff up. He's beaten and battered.

A Programming Note: 60 Minutes is scheduled to air a primetime election special on a Monday edition of the broadcast on October 7 at 8 PM. For over half a century, 60 Minutes has invited the Democratic and Republican tickets to appear on our broadcast as Americans head to the polls.

This year, both the Harris and Trump campaigns agreed to sit down with 60 Minutes. Vice President Harris will speak with correspondent Bill Whitaker. After initially accepting 60 Minutes’ request for an interview with Scott Pelley, former President Trump’s campaign has decided not to participate. Pelley will address this Monday evening.

Our election special will broadcast the Harris interview on Monday as planned. Our original invitation to former President Donald Trump to be interviewed on 60 Minutes stands.

Criticizing Trump for what Harris has been doing all along.

:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Just read that Trump says Harris is mentally impaired.

Must feel really bad to have lost the last debate to a mentally impaired woman.

:cheesy:

It would be if he had lost. He only lost in the imagination of Harris fan boys. I said at the time it was a draw and I stand by that.

• Agree 1

An election campaign is a game of chess. No checkers. If a certain move is unnecessary or unwise, you don't make it. A campaign has a strategy. If going on 60 Minutes serves that strategy, Trump will go on the programme.

Who needs the debate more? Trump or Harris? ... Clearly, Harris does with the election so close. Why help your opponent? Trump doesn't need another debate. Vance took care of this for sure, last night.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Perhaps. What is Harris' excuse?

Oh, dear - spat, spat and spat!

Can't stand the idea that Harris will participate and Trump the clown won't!

Standard 'MAGA' spitefulness....

• Confused 1

This Forum is full of expats who support a party, the Democrat-Marxists, that trafficks women and children and supports their enslavement by drug cartels. ... A party that supports open borders and more crime; the takeover of residential blocks by thugs; and allows thousands of terrorists to enter the country. The party also supports the importation of fentanyl that has killed hundreds of thousands of people so far. You surely can see that having Comrade Kamala as President will lead to WW3. Just look at the current wars as starters.

What happened to you that you support these things? Would you support them if they happened in Thailand? I suppose you would.

• Sad 1

I’m British , and probably should keep out of this discussion but from where and all my mates are sitting this whole election and rhetoric from Trump is mind blowing. Firstly I don’t get the absurd amount of money that’s spent on the whole thing , money that lots could help in so many areas , it’s obscene tbh. Second is regardless of any qualities , and in my eyes it’s doubtful he has any Trump might have as a person, he’s a complete low life. As proven so many times. Thirdly he has zero idea about what truth is and isn’t and continually lies and seemingly doesn’t care in any shape or form. I’m not going into his sexual episodes and misogynistic attitudes to women . To think you could contemplate he being your leader just defies common decency. Is Harris much better . Yes I think so but still a poor choice to basically run the biggest and military and economy in the world. If Trump gets in. God help USA and the rest of the world relations. 

Edited by Nigeone

58 minutes ago, Nigeone said:

I’m British , and probably should keep out of this discussion but from where and all my mates are sitting this whole election and rhetoric from Trump is mind blowing. Firstly I don’t get the absurd amount of money that’s spent on the whole thing , money that lots could help in so many areas , it’s obscene tbh. Second is regardless of any qualities , and in my eyes it’s doubtful he has any Trump might have as a person, he’s a complete low life. As proven so many times. Thirdly he has zero idea about what truth is and isn’t and continually lies and seemingly doesn’t care in any shape or form. I’m not going into his sexual episodes and misogynistic attitudes to women . To think you could contemplate he being your leader just defies common decency. Is Harris much better . Yes I think so but still a poor choice to basically run the biggest and military and economy in the world. If Trump gets in. God help USA and the rest of the world relations. 

I'm also British, and I agree with you when you write that you probably should keep out of this discussion.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

I'm also British, and I agree with you when you write that you probably should keep out of this discussion.

I'm not British, and agree with everything Nigeone said, except the notion that he should keep out of his discussion. It's good to have some views that aren't shaped by the craziness that passes for normal in the US. A stacked Supreme Court? No universal health care?  Machine guns legal? Abortions decided by Republicans? Tax cuts for the very rich? A middle class that's disappearing? And, of course, bleach as a cure for Covid. 

1 minute ago, dundas said:

I'm not British, and agree with everything Nigeone said, except the notion that he should keep out of his discussion. It's good to have some views that aren't shaped by the craziness that passes for normal in the US. A stacked Supreme Court? No universal health care?  Machine guns legal? Abortions decided by Republicans? Tax cuts for the very rich? A middle class that's disappearing? And, of course, bleach as a cure for Covid. 

Have a nice day.