My best memory of Thailand

Celsius

It was during my second divorce in 2019 just before the virus. Me and wifey had an argument, so she kicked me out for a few days. After a week she stopped replying. After 2 weeks I said screw it I'm going on Tinder.

I meet a super crazy controlling career woman in her 30s. She was absolutely insane....on a power trip both in bed and real life. She literally locked me in her condo while she was at work only to use me afterwards. I felt like a caged animal....and I loved it!

However, all of a sudden my wife decides to start communicating. Being a guy that I am and can't lie, I tell her about my current gig. She goes absolutely crazy....apechit. In 6 years I never seen her like this. She demands her Line account. I say why not. Wifey says she is going to sue her because she was still married. The control freak starts bitching at her why did you let him go??? It was back and forth for about 2 weeks. The BEST part is that I was NEVER blamed for anything. I was just an innocent victim of a woman who needed to fulfill her needs. 

After this I continued my tinder adventures until I met my current wife. My Chinese wife is super religious Christian and she prayed  every day for Farang husband. COVID struck and there were lockdowns. She took me to Amphur, paid an agent 10,000 baht to get us married on the spot and thanked god for bringing the deadly virus upon this planet so she could finally get married. 

What is your best memory of Thailand?

• Haha 2