Cannabis-Intoxicated British Man Arrested for Trespassing and Overstay

webfact

3 minutes ago, Keep Right said:

So very true Horking, ganja is very dangerous but the dope heads  will of course refute you. I had a friend, very smart guy with a beautiful girlfriend,  blow his brains out in his parents house with a 12 gauge shotgun while on ganja. It left a terrible mess for his parents to deal with. I knew him well and swear he would have never taken his life, especially in this manner, had he not been stoned on ganja.

It is an unfortunate fact that those who suffer from a tendency towards psychotic "breaks" can be triggered by any/ many substances or even stressful events alone. Those with historical events should be or have been made aware of their personal propensity and so the need to avoid.

So you can swear all you like to console self .

I don't believe he is a Brit! Nowhere in his description does it state the name Mohammed or even Kahn! Plus he is too pale!

Smoke and Millors guys! Smoke and Millors!

Edited by AngryMan
Add descriptor

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

It was the confused emoticon I was trying to highlight. And his use of Woke in his name.

Ah... that one sailed straight over my head... perhaps it was the Krathom I consumed... I mean weed... erm.. oh combined with the Wine... Ah.. and the painkillers (recent injury)... 

...  I'm clearly a veritable dope-head...  Intoxicated... but not by cannabis of course - that will draw out some overloaded defensiveness even if I love everyone (except trolling fools of course !)... 

1 hour ago, Keep Right said:

So very true Horking, ganja is very dangerous but the dope heads  will of course refute you. I had a friend, very smart guy with a beautiful girlfriend,  blow his brains out in his parents house with a 12 gauge shotgun while on ganja. It left a terrible mess for his parents to deal with. I knew him well and swear he would have never taken his life, especially in this manner, had he not been stoned on ganja.

Firstly, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. 

But... with some reality and I apologise in advance if the following comments lack empathy, but I believe it an important part of the discussion to consider the impact of many aspects on our lives from work, stresses, substances, pressures, family, relationships etc... 

Can the consumption of Marijuana make someone suicidal ?...    I think it could - but I would suspect greater underlying issues.

Could it also be argued that the 'chill' effect of Marijuana prevents people from succumbing to many of life's stressors ?????  with the medicinal and pain killing effect also presenting great benefits. 

As part of the same argument I suspect the effects of Marijuana can also lend to certain behaviour and actions... paranoia is a common one for example... and extended over use of Marijuana can certainly impact the long term behavior of those using heavily.

I'm not suggesting this happened to your friend....   but I am questioning if such an extreme response is the result of 'recreational' Marijuana use (again, apologies for any insensitivity).

Cannabis-fueled? Was he giggling? Did he stop at a 7 for  Snickers bar?
The  writers where sure go out of their way to try to demonize cannabis.

Cannabis doesn't cause aggression, like alcohol or ya ba does. The fact that they don't mention a single thing he did that would support their claim of his fleeing the police being "cannabis fueled". Just vague BS.

He does not look Thai to me at all. Maybe he was adopted? 

Or just changed his name to pretend he is a local. 

Edited by balo

The story seems a bit embellished. I genuinely feel for this kid. Probably from a one parent family and I doubt that he had an easy life. A 28 year old who ends up in Pattaya can't be doing well. It is hardly a holiday destination of choice  for active young people.