Harris Voices Outrage in Interview with Howard Stern

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I called it. So predictable. Like reading from a script.

You can throw the script away any time you like and start thinking for yourself.

Edited by cjinchiangrai
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

You can throw the script away any time you like and start thinking for yourself.

Thinking requires a brain.  Regardless, he/she/it can't do it, for fear of being thrown out of a job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Oh stop.

She faced 60 minutues

Bone spurs Trump chickened out.

Then they edited her response so she wouldn't look as bad. 

A courtesy they wouldn't have extended to the Bad Orange Man.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Tug said:

Personally I’m not so outraged by the USA sharing a life saving vaccine even with putin who I view as a murderous criminal of the highest order.Its important for relations between countries.I AM outraged by trumps support indeed admiration of that evil man.Not to mention his throwing our institutions under the bus betraying our country…….

so basically you don't mind Biden sharing vaccines but Trump would be a traitor if he did it

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Then pay attention she’s already stated it she supports democracy nato and a free Ukraine she will not negotiate with putin unless Ukrainian representatives are present.unlike trump when he surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban.

but wasnt there a peace summit recently where Russia was not invited?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Oh stop.

She faced 60 minutues

Bone spurs Trump chickened out.

no he didn't, he said he wouldn't do it unless they apologised. Harris hid from the media for 3 weeks, you lot said nothing apart from covered for her, remember you didn't even vote for her, she was selected.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Yes, I kind of figured that would be your level.

Great wasnt he? Or was he disgusting and puerile and everything wrong with masculine America...oh wait, he likes Harris, what a wonderful person.

1 hour ago, cjinchiangrai said:

1 hour ago, watthong said:

Thinking requires a brain.  Regardless, he/she/it can't do it, for fear of being thrown out of a job.

1 hour ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Tough being a Troll/Bot these days.

Typical leftie projection LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Thanks for the link, you perhaps should have read it.

Here’s the reference to how the Supreme Court has interpreted the Constitution on the matter (which is the basis of Harris’ response):

“The U.S. Constitution requires that the government provide needed medical care for prisoners, according to a 1976 Supreme Court ruling. Transgender inmates in federal and state prisons have argued in court that this includes providing medically necessary gender-affirming care. “

And here is how Trump’s campaign deliberately misrepresent Harris’ remarks in the matter:

Trump campaign advertisement. “Kamala’s for they/them. President Trump is for you.” The ad stitches together two different sections of a 2019 interview to show Harris saying: “Surgery for prisoners … every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access.”

Your spin is so pathetic at this point in time. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Watching a clip of it i felt like the guy was too hard on her for asking followup questions. How the hell is she going to be president?

You worry tru, true much. Even longtime loser Trump could "hold" the post,  though it was a nighmare. In less than a month all this caco-phony will be over. The locusts would go underground. Time to stock up for barbeque. Bliss.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

You mean the same "top of their game" people who got us into Vietnam and Iraq, got us out of Afghanistan so catastrophically, keep claiming the border is secure, have us $35 trillion in debt, focus more on equity than saving lives, and on... and on...?

Those disgruntled ex-employees?  Good riddance.  They're the reason those DMV employees can keep their jobs, while being incompetent, unproductive, and rude.

Come on, might as well go whole hog - those soldiers are "suckers" and "losers", right? What a fine patriotic American you are! You should be very proud! Do you drape yourself in the flag on 4 July while insulting your military?

There's no hypocrisy like Right-Wing hypocrisy, it all boils down to one simple thing - what's in it for me.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

so basically you don't mind Biden sharing vaccines but Trump would be a traitor if he did it

He didn't even share a vaccine just some machine to test for covid(iocy)  the Russians made their own vaccine.

52 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Come on, might as well go whole hog - those soldiers are "suckers" and "losers", right? What a fine patriotic American you are! You should be very proud! Do you drape yourself in the flag on 4 July while insulting your military?

There's no hypocrisy like Right-Wing hypocrisy, it all boils down to one simple thing - what's in it for me.

do you have footage of trump saying 'suckers sand losers'?

40 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Yeah, I mean, what has Bob Woodward ever done? 

Ooooooo, he was the Watergate dude. But, despite his ability to ferret stuff out, you cant separate out whats real and whats made up. But he does sell books, and enjoys the ululations of the Left because he attacks Trump.

51 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Kind of funny with Harris, did she manage to deliver something that is understanderable, or just another one of the word salad speeches... haha.

I guess you prefer something a bit more genteel? How about this:

"Such horrible questions, you didn't even say hi to me, ask how are you, how rude..." - Trump's reaction upon being NABJabbed at the 1st salvo.

Edited by watthong

16 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

do you have footage of trump saying 'suckers sand losers'?

No, and I'm not making fun of your misquote. Here's the article discussing Trump's noted contempt for the soldiers. You will note that there are numerous examples, not just the one.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Here's General John Kelly confirming three years later that Trump said it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

So I guessing you're going to now pretend if there wasn't footage, then it wasn't said? Even though this account by the Atlantic was corroborated by several witnesses, and the instances of him calling military soldiers who died or were captured "suckers" and "losers" occurred at several different times and locations?

You guys are really terrible debaters. This is a really poor choice as a hill to die upon, so to speak. Given that DJT dodged the draft with bonespurs and has so many times disparaged the military as detailed in that report.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I beleive him over Bob Woodward any day.

It doesn't matter what you believe.

It matters what the American people believe. The Harris campaign has an ad out in record time on the covid tests he sent to Vladimir Putin, when covid tests were basically unavailable to Americans. The ad also details his close ties to Putin. 

No denials about that. 

They are denying those phone conversations, as they should be. This will be looked at to see if it a violation of the Logan act. 

Bob Woodwards book will be out next week, a good read for the final month of the campaign. 

21 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Ooooooo, he was the Watergate dude. But, despite his ability to ferret stuff out, you cant separate out whats real and whats made up. But he does sell books, and enjoys the ululations of the Left because he attacks Trump.

Good for you! You stated a fact! Yes, one of the most celebrated American journalists. 

What does his ability in journalism have to do with what I find to be real or what's made up? He's the journalist, he's won the Putlitzer Prize and had an entire freakin' movie made about him and yes, he's got quite a lot of credibility that dates from, oh, 1972? 

This is really too easy, can you guys at least come up with SOMETHING that is a bit of a challenge?