If Trump’s Fundraising Numbers Are Any Clue, He’s in Serious Trouble

Inderpland

'On Wednesday, it was announced that Vice President Kamala Harris broke records, raising $1 billion for her campaign in less than 80 days on the campaign trail. Meanwhile, on Thursday, OpenSecrets and the Associated Press reported that Trump’s camp may be suffering from some donor fatigue.'

If Trump’s Fundraising Numbers Are Any Clue, He’s in Serious Trouble

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

32 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Given what happened to the crack(?)legal team he assembled for the last attempt he will probably have to pay up front, cash on the table, this time. That may just be a problem!

Yeah, he's going to jail all right.😁

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, proton said:

Yahoo 'News" you cannot be serious, they are 1000% anti Trump, nothing they write is objective or unbiased its full on democratic propaganda, lies and divisiveness. This is just a diversion from Kamala's disastrous media appearances. Yahoo will not comment on her edited interviews or being caught out using a teleprompter at town hall event where they are not meant to be used. 

Yahoo, or its employees, did not write this article.
It was written by freelance writer and fact checker Paige Oamek, and utilised in various publications.
Forbes, The Guardian, New York Times, Bloomberg, CNN, Al Jazeera, Washington Post, PBS, AP News, Newsweek and others, have also published similar articles describing the same, so it seems somewhat disingenuous to dismiss what is being presented just because its on one news service that you do not like.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

Given what happened to the crack(?)legal team he assembled for the last attempt he will probably have to pay up front, cash on the table, this time. That may just be a problem!

Mind you, I think it is very much the case that Trump intends to litigate his way into the White House.

The first stage of the plan is to run the electoral process "beyond it's deadlines", by a blizzard of litigation,  clearing the way for another means of appointing the President; either a "contingent election and/or a ruling by the Supreme Court.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, proton said:

Trump promises to end double taxation, let the moaning commence 

Trump has promised many things to many people. However promises and deliveries are 2 separate things.

Trump is full of the first, and sadly lacking on the second.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

Yahoo 'News" you cannot be serious, they are 1000% anti Trump, nothing they write is objective or unbiased its full on democratic propaganda, lies and divisiveness. This is just a diversion from Kamala's disastrous media appearances. Yahoo will not comment on her edited interviews or being caught out using a teleprompter at town hall event where they are not meant to be used. 

Do you have any proof that she used a teleprompter in the Univision town hall?

I'll give you a hint: the Trumpers who first made the claim have now deleted their tweets.  But they didn't tell you, so you made a fool of yourself.

https://newrepublic.com/post/187090/maga-conspiracy-kamala-harris-teleprompter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Which political party supports unions?

Do you think Elon supports unions?

Teacher unions and public worker unions support the left, not the other way around. 

16 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

The GOP is the party of the working man?? If you'd privately told that to Cruz, Graham, McConnell et al they'd scream with laughter.

Elon Musk & Donald Trump Brag About Firing Workers

UAW hits Musk, Trump with federal labor charges over union-busting comments

Party of the working man my @**!

As a leftist, I assume you believe no one should ever be fired, yes? 

42 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

As a leftist, I assume you believe no one should ever be fired, yes? 

What an astute question! Here's one for you;

As a rightist, I assume you believe everyone should always be fired, yes?

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, proton said:

Multiple news outlets have reported that Vice President Kamala Harris has raised over $1 billion since entering the 2024 presidential race. This fundraising achievement was covered by major sources including The Independent, NBC News, The New York Times, and Mediaite. The campaign’s historic fundraising pace, largely fueled by small individual donations through platforms like ActBlue, sets a record for the shortest time to raise such a large sum in a U.S. presidential race

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

What an astute question! Here's one for you;

As a rightist, I assume you believe everyone should always be fired, yes?

I'm a liberal, and I think people that are incompetent and or insubordinate should be fired. 

Do you disagree? 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm a liberal, and I think people that are incompetent and or insubordinate should be fired. 

Do you disagree? 

Of course. Along with whoever hired an incompetent person. In a competent company that shouldn't happen.
Speaking of incompetent leadership. Did you actually watch/listen to the vid/audio where Trump and Musk tug each other while laughing about firing workers? 

It actually redefines the term incompetent leadership.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Of course. Along with whoever hired an incompetent person. In a competent company that shouldn't happen.
Speaking of incompetent leadership. Did you actually watch/listen to the vid/audio where Trump and Musk tug each other while laughing about firing workers? 

It actually redefines the term incompetent leadership.

So whenever anyone is fired, whoever hired them should be fired as well, that makes sense.